• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone able to make a reservation?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can’t make a reservation and called in also. VC cannot make the reservation either.
System down or just my account?

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't get the destination search page to come up.

SmileLynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bali Hai, KBV, & Ka Eo Kai
Same here. I've been trying since 1am. The website won't recognize a resort name or bring down the select from list.

Wolf&Sprite

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Avon
Same problem for me. Must be one of the new website improvements designed to increase availability (for extra holidays).

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
A new twist to no availability. Perhaps WYN's solution to prevent double booking reservations? :banana:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Same problem for me. Must be one of the new website improvements designed to increase availability (for extra holidays).
A bit timely heading into Easter week... last minute cancellations :)

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I even tried one of my favorite resorts so I only had to select checkin and checkout dates and only get the circle of death

SmileLynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VC I talked to said the problem has been sent in and hopes to be resolved within the hour, no more than 2 tops. Suppose to keep checking the website or can call them back. They are working on it. So in other words... CLUELESS!

SmileLynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Its back up and can book as well.

Arimaas

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m glad I just recently won an eBay auction for a Wyndham property. All I read about every day is all the web problems you guys have. Lol. I laugh but it’s sad.

kukenan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m glad I just recently won an eBay auction for a Wyndham property. All I read about every day is all the web problems you guys have. Lol. I laugh but it’s sad.

Haha, there's still a lot of glitches in the new reservation system, aka Voyager. But it worked fine for me last and this year. I'm happy with my ownership, bought resale.

Arimaas

TUG Member
Reaction score
Haha, there's still a lot of glitches in the new reservation system, aka Voyager. But it worked fine for me last and this year. I'm happy with my ownership, bought resale.

If we are giving Wyndham a wish list for fixing their new website, what would be nice would be to see availability across multiple resorts at one time. Hilton can actually show you their entire system on the same calendar. Would be cool if Wyndham could do this. Wyndham I know has a lot more resorts, so at least same cities would be helpful. Show me all of Newport at once, all of Orlando etc.

Maybe this is possible, but I haven’t figured it out yet.

steve_solo

TUG Member
Reaction score
If we are giving Wyndham a wish list for fixing their new website, what would be nice would be to see availability across multiple resorts at one time. Hilton can actually show you their entire system on the same calendar. Would be cool if Wyndham could do this. Wyndham I know has a lot more resorts, so at least same cities would be helpful. Show me all of Newport at once, all of Orlando etc.

Maybe this is possible, but I haven’t figured it out yet.
I believe the feature you are requesting exists.
If you select BOOK, then click on the blue "select a destination" button, then select the city, such as Newport and a date, the system will come back with whatever resorts are available and what type of room. Also works for Orlando, Panhandle, Myrtle Beach, etc
If nothing is available, it lets you check resort calendars one by one. Tedious.

Arimaas

TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe the feature you are requesting exists.
If you select BOOK, then click on the blue "select a destination" button, then select the city, such as Newport and a date, the system will come back with whatever resorts are available and what type of room. Also works for Orlando, Panhandle, Myrtle Beach, etc
If nothing is available, it lets you check resort calendars one by one. Tedious.

Unless I'm missing something, I can't do what I am speaking about with Wyndham. While I may be able to pull all Orlando area results at once, I still have to click individual resort calendars to book. For example, I want to go to Orlando in June. I have to click Orlando area, then individually check each resort for availability. It would be nice to see availability across the board with one would Be useful in locations that has multiple resorts but high demand during specific seasons, e.g. Newport I'm the summer.

Take a look at the screen shots from my hilton booking dashboard and the Wyndham booking dashboard To see what I mean. My screen grab is small because I'm on an iPad and not a desktop but you should get the idea. Hilton allows me to see across all clubs (well most, not some of the affiliates) from one screen. Would be nice if and Wyndham fixes their website, this was a to do.

Attachments

• IMG_0163.PNG
    IMG_0163.PNG
    166.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0164.PNG
    IMG_0164.PNG
    227.5 KB · Views: 52

jbteal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great Smokies Lodge
I just tried it for Orlando in June it brought up all available rooms at different resorts on the same page

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried it for Orlando in June it brought up all available rooms at different resorts on the same page

Please let me know how you accomplish this. I am only able to see the available rooms if I enter a specific check=in/check-out date. I don't see this for the entire month unless I go to each individual resort.

jbteal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great Smokies Lodge
I did put in specific dates sorry

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
Interesting note on my entry to make a reservation "your account is inactive, call 800.251.8736 which I tried to call while in the condo at smoky mountains and was told " no calls could be made to that number"

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
When will Wyndham fix this problem?:crash::crash:

When they get sued. Not a minute before that. Money talks. And if no money is at risk - just a bunch of unhappy owners bitching, we will only get empty promises and "open tickets."

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
I still get the message of "inactive account". I just registered for an account since I couldn't register for Voyager. I believe this inventory is about to get settled and the division of the two companies will take place. I know for the past two years I have been told all contracts will be honored separately rather than in total. I didn't understand that since I only have Trendwest? Points that is part of Worldmark now as I read it so it hasn't affected my account but one with resales, and pic contracts may be affected by this rule.