• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Help Marriott Beach Place Towers, Fort Lauderdale

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am a lover of mangos & mango deserts and curry sauces dishes. I am looking forward to visiting this Thai restaurant.

oldred

Reaction score
. . . a terrific Peruvian restaurant in Hollywood that we drive down to, Runas Peruvian on 21st St..

I'll second the rec for Runas Peruvian. We were in Hollywood last week and went to La Huaca. I can't say I liked it to much but my Peruvian daughter in law likes it a lot. She and my son and her parents have homes in nearby Plantation and take us to someplace Peruvian almost every visit. This trip we went with the kids to Ceviche Arigato in Weston and I think she called it Peruvian/Japanese fusion? I just call it good and would've been glad to eat there two or three times in a row. Thanks for the heads up on the Thai restaurant; we will be visiting there next month.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
dgf15215 thanks for the information on the building renovations updates and the French restaurant.
We are looking forward to the Southern Carribean Cruise and the week ar MBP .

I probably need to go on two (2) diets after the cruises and the week in Fort Lauderdale.
Thanks again.

dansimms

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just returmed from Beach Place Towers and have to compliment the staff on how they handled College Spring Break. They beefed up security and kept everything under control. I would not hesitate to book the same time of year in the future. They kept it very relaxed in the face of thousands of college students jamming the area.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, College Spring Break is over. How is the renovation project going .

dansimms

TUG Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see much that needed to be done. Some exterior painting. I did notice that they no longer have the splash park. They said it was in frequent need of repair. I was told it won’t be coming back.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see much that needed to be done. Some exterior painting. I did notice that they no longer have the splash park. They said it was in frequent need of repair. I was told it won’t be coming back.

Thanks, for the information we will be at this resort in April.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are at MBP now, staying in an intercoastal two (2) bedroom lockout villa. It is an awesome beachfront resort, all the staff members have been outstanding and their is security onsite 24/7. You must have a resort key to access the resort elevator from the parking garage to the lobby and from floors two (2) to floor nineteen (19). There are security cameras monitoring every floor from the parking garage to the nineteenth floor.

The key to this resort is there location, location and location. It is across the street from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean , there are condos, restaurants and hotels everywhere near this resort.

We feel very safe at this resort. It is very clean and well maintained by the staff. The exterior painting have been completed.

Last edited:

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
The bump outs are units 10 & 12 and 14 & 16. MBP units are lock-offs so 10 & 12 together make a 2 BR unit also 14 & 16 make a 2BR so there are two 2BR inter coastal bump outs on each floor. I believe 10 and 16 are the 1BR units and 12 and 14 are the efficiencies. If you are interested, the ocean side bump outs are 17&15 and 11&09.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
The bump outs are units 10 & 12 and 14 & 16. MBP units are lock-offs so 10 & 12 together make a 2 BR unit also 14 & 16 make a 2BR so there are two 2BR inter coastal bump outs on each floor. I believe 10 and 16 are the 1BR units and 12 and 14 are the efficiencies. If you are interested, the ocean side bump outs are 17&15 and 11&09.

Do the 2 bedrooms with bump outs on the ocean side offer better ocean views or is it irrelevant on the ocean side? How many 2 bedrooms lockouts are on each side of each floor? Does anyone have a floor plan?

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
There are 4 units on each side per floor. Two efficiencies and two one bedroom with kitchen units. The view difference between the bump outs and the non bumps outs are the same situation on the ocean side and they are on the inter coastal side. The odd # units are ocean side and even are inter coastal.

MBP-Floor.jpg