• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II: which week would you deposit

JulieAB

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lifetime in Hawaii, Disney's Grand Californian
I'm thinking about trying II with an MROP week. These are 2018. Which do you think would have the best trading possibility? We prefer 2 bedrooms, but can do 1 bedroom.

Powder Ridge, Utah, week 51 or 52, 2 bedroom
Vacation Village at Fantasy World, orlando, week 52, 2 bedroom

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
No one is rushing to answer this?

I'll take a stab. I looked at the TDI for both places and both show the max 150. Power Ridge weeks extend the 150 for a month or two following, VV was only for week 52 and 53 and subsequent weeks were less.

I thought I would compare the two in RCI, Powder Ridge got 21 Trading Power and the Vacation Villa probably got 18. I'm not sure I selected the right Vacation Villa, there were confusing choices.

Since RCI appears to value Powder Ridge more highly and the subsequent weeks have stronger values in II I'd use Powder Ridge for trading in II.

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying II with an MROP week. These are 2018. Which do you think would have the best trading possibility? We prefer 2 bedrooms, but can do 1 bedroom.

Powder Ridge, Utah, week 51 or 52, 2 bedroom
Vacation Village at Fantasy World, orlando, week 52, 2 bedroom
With MROP, you can trade test the weeks. Call VRI to get a unit number for each resort. In II, run a test with each week in your MROP week, and see which week gives you better/more choices. I have done this in the past. I no longer deposit my MROP weeks into II because I use them in RCI.

JulieAB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
With MROP, you can trade test the weeks. Call VRI to get a unit number for each resort. In II, run a test with each week in your MROP week, and see which week gives you better/more choices. I have done this in the past. I no longer deposit my MROP weeks into II because I use them in RCI.
So since I don't have a II account, if I call II, will they look for me over the phone?

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
So since I don't have a II account, if I call II, will they look for me over the phone?
No, because you will need to give them an account number before you can get a rep to speak with you. I think bashan has given you some good advice. If it's a tossup for you, deposit Powder Ridge.

JulieAB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I called II and they said Vacation Villas at Fantasy World might trade better because it's a slightly higher tier than Powder Ridge. They said otherwise week 52 and 2 bedroom is equal. Not sure if it's worth the cost to find out.

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I called II and they said Vacation Villas at Fantasy World might trade better because it's a slightly higher tier than Powder Ridge. They said otherwise week 52 and 2 bedroom is equal. Not sure if it's worth the cost to find out.
I ran a quick trade test on my II account for you - I didn't see any difference between the two weeks. There probably is some slight difference, but I couldn't find it... When there is a bulk deposit in II of different size units/different seasons at the same resort, I can usually identify which units trade better.