• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kierland Platinum Plus 2 bedroom

r1lee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SVV
Sorry if I broke any rules. I usually don't even bother when I see deals on SVV since they are so abundant, but wkv at this price, I've seen so many say they would buy. The last time I posted one since an agent contacted me (when I was searching for my wkv) on the same unit at 12750. I sent a tugger that way but they were late. I thought it would just be a nice gesture, didn't mean to anything otherwise. Next time I won't post anything.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I broke any rules. I usually don't even bother when I see deals on SVV since they are so abundant, but wkv at this price, I've seen so many say they would buy. The last time I posted one since an agent contacted me (when I was searching for my wkv) on the same unit at 12750. I sent a tugger that way but they were late. I thought it would just be a nice gesture, didn't mean to anything otherwise. Next time I won't post anything.

This wasn't against the rules, and was nice. It is a good deal, and someone might buy it after seeing your post, as Tuggers are often looking for this. Don't feel bad or stop posting.

lizap

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've seen several sold at the same price on this particular website. I'm highly skeptical that there are alot of WKV PP units selling at this price, and expecially the same price. The broker I spoke with is one of the top listing/selling agents for WKV and he said they are selling well at 17k. So, if you CAN get at that price, a great deal. Not so great for the seller.

Last edited:

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
I've seen several sold at the same price on this particular website. I'm highly skeptical that there are alot of WKV PP units selling at this price, and expecially the same price. The broker I spoke with is one of the top listing/selling agents for WKV and he said they are selling well at 17k. So, if you CAN get at that price, a great deal. Not so great for the seller.
When we bought ours we lost out on a few as we didn't want to pay more than 15 and the sellers would not go down. When an agent called and had someone willing to see at 14,500 we grabbed it.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
A few users had contacted me and one of them bought, glad I was able to help out. Feel real good about it.[/QUOTEThat's great. You should feel good. You always go the extra mile to help out fellow Tuggers!

lorenmd

TUG Member
Reaction score
wow, i am late. i was going to contact you to buy it but it's gone. next time . thanks for posting

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
I'm the guilty person that bought yesterday thanks to @r1lee !! This was legit and highly appreciated. Thanks again!

Congrats! I sniffed around it but just finished a home remodel so my wallet has dust and moths in it right now.

bryanphunter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Westin Kierland Villa
Kauai Beach Villa
I was able to find an annual Westin Kierland 2br Platinum unit listed for $10,000 in December. I had been following prices on EBay, Redweek, Syed's Advantage vacation website, Sellmytimesharenow.com, and Timeshare King every couple of days for any new listings. All the listings ran closer to the $15,000 to $20,000 range, so I was surprised to see a $10,000 listing pop up. I am signing the closing paperwork today and will end up spending $10,599 on the unit plus closing costs. So you can find good deals if your patient or maybe lucky. I think November and December are great times to make offers as MF's are coming due. I just got fortunate that I logged in and the listing had just gone up and I jumped on it. I would like a second WKV unit and will probably do the same thing next fall.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to find an annual Westin Kierland 2br Platinum unit listed for $10,000 in December. I had been following prices on EBay, Redweek, Syed's Advantage vacation website, Sellmytimesharenow.com, and Timeshare King every couple of days for any new listings. All the listings ran closer to the $15,000 to $20,000 range, so I was surprised to see a $10,000 listing pop up. I am signing the closing paperwork today and will end up spending $10,599 on the unit plus closing costs. So you can find good deals if your patient or maybe lucky. I think November and December are great times to make offers as MF's are coming due. I just got fortunate that I logged in and the listing had just gone up and I jumped on it. I would like a second WKV unit and will probably do the same thing next fall.
Nice! I have found Sell My Timeshare Now to be very useful. The guy I work with there knows exactly what I'm looking for and calls me when stuff pops up.

r1lee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SVV

Damn that’s amazing. Sellmytimesharenow.com is one of the most expensive sites I have ever visited, so it’s pretty amazing you find something there.

bryanphunter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Westin Kierland Villa
Kauai Beach Villa
I know! I almost wasn't going to post this because I didn't want to jinx the process. But I have signed the closing paperwork and sent my money off, so hopefully, this will transfer without a hitch. Sellmytimesharenow.com has the largest inventory of WKV. Many of the ads are unrealistically priced just like the occasional eBay ad. The sellmytimesharenow listings say make an offer, so it can't hurt to ask for the price your willing to pay.

MissMichelle

Reaction score
an agent had reach out to me selling the Platinum plus 2 bedroom 148k SO's. She wants $13k for it if anyone is interested. Not sure if i can post the info here, so you can just PM me. Just trying to help out. She reached out cause i contacted her over a year ago looking for a second unit.
Yes. I am interested if still available.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana

So there is no ROFR on WKV and SVV?

gctippett

TUG Member
Reaction score
an agent had reach out to me selling the Platinum plus 2 bedroom 148k SO's. She wants $13k for it if anyone is interested. Not sure if i can post the info here, so you can just PM me. Just trying to help out. She reached out cause i contacted her over a year ago looking for a second unit.
thank you for replaying to may posting - not sure how to post a PM here - new - but I'm interested in the 13K - would be happy to have the contact information - thanks.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
thank you for replaying to may posting - not sure how to post a PM here - new - but I'm interested in the 13K - would be happy to have the contact information - thanks.
See post #33.

NJDave

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks for posting. It helps to know what the units are selling for.

I am curious how much a platinum one bedroom sells for (Deluxe 67,100 points and Premium 81,000 points).

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. It helps to know what the units are selling for.

I am curious how much a platinum one bedroom sells for (Deluxe 67,100 points and Premium 81,000 points).
I have seen listings for somewhere between 4K to 10K.

dottygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland Villas
Sounds fishy to me. These go for 15-17k. If legit, this is a great deal. Was recently told by a reputable agent these were selling well at 17k.
We have a Westin Kierland Villas, 2 bedroom lock off Villa, Every other year even, Platinum, 148,100 star options, 72,000 starpoints, Paid off, 2018 Maintenance fees are paid.