• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Disney will allow certain guests to buy more FastPasses

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I guess pay to play. For some it will be well worth the cost. I am sure more is to come.

Cheaper way to get more past passes though. Annual pass offers better value now as well. When we had ours we would go every other day or so during the week after lunch. Easy to do when effectively had free accomodations.

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought they would need to go to a hybrid type of admission. No matter how high they set prices, the parks just get busier and busier. When I was a kid, we paid for each ride. It was very exciting when they changed it to the "passport" program which is basically today's pay one price and get all the rides. Some people don't ride the rides. Disney doesn't want to reduce admission for them, so I guess is the easiest way to charge people who like to ride more. Of course, with the new plan, people who do enjoy the rides don't need to get fast passes. They've been getting along fine with whatever the current policy is.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
No matter how high they set prices, the parks just get busier and busier. When I was a kid, we paid for each ride...

Selling more FP's to high-rollers makes it harder for us plebes to score "E" ticket rides.
Peep may do stand-by, but for me, that's only for "A" or "B" class rides.