• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott MF eBilling Notification

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club (x2)
This has been an ongoing problem for years now, and Marriott hasn't gotten any closer to resolving it for me. To this day, I have never received a Marriott maintenance fee statement via e-mail. I still receive their random marketing e-mails, but never the statements. Has anyone else had this issue? It's not a huge ordeal, as I have a recurring reminder to pay them each December, but I'm curious if others - especially anyone using a verizon.net e-mail address - has had this issue. Junk mail is completely disabled, so the issue is certainly not on my end of things.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This has been an ongoing problem for years now, and Marriott hasn't gotten any closer to resolving it for me. To this day, I have never received a Marriott maintenance fee statement via e-mail. I still receive their random marketing e-mails, but never the statements. Has anyone else had this issue? It's not a huge ordeal, as I have a recurring reminder to pay them each December, but I'm curious if others - especially anyone using a verizon.net e-mail address - has had this issue. Junk mail is completely disabled, so the issue is certainly not on my end of things.
I use gmail and I have never gotten a maintenance email from Marriott either, despite signing up for the electronic notification from about 4 years ago.

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The bill comes from marriottvacationclub@email1.marriott-vacations.com. I just got ours for Harbour Lake the other day.
Already have that domain in my safe senders list (found it elsewhere). The MVC rep I spoke with earlier said that she was going to ask the Finance group to send me another e-mail notification to see if that one goes through.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Might be safest to un-enroll from the e-billing so they at least send you a hard copy invoice in the mail.

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think that's what I'm going to do in the end. I'm not a fan of wasting paper like this, but it doesn't look like they're ever going to figure it out.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
It is possible that your email domain is blocking the emails. Even if it is on the safe sender list, if the domain has blocked it, it won't come through. It seems that if enough people mark the emails as spam, some email providers block all emails. TUG fights this all the time. There isn't an easy fix and Marriott has to identify the domains that are blocking their emails and request that they be unblocked.

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It is possible that your email domain is blocking the emails. Even if it is on the safe sender list, if the domain has blocked it, it won't come through. It seems that if enough people mark the emails as spam, some email providers block all emails. TUG fights this all the time. There isn't an easy fix and Marriott has to identify the domains that are blocking their emails and request that they be unblocked.
Out of curiosity, I submitted a whitelist request with Verizon. Verizon recently dumped their e-mail service, so we're now on AOL's back end.

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I don't know if they actually attempted to send the invoice a second time or if this was just severely delayed, but I just received my 2018 invoice from "marriottvacationclub@email1.marriott-vacations.com". Improvement, nonetheless.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What resort was it for?
Maui Ocean Club (MM0). I think this might be the same invoice that others receive, because I saw a lot of others in the FB group note that they received their invoice the same day.

Sunbum

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been getting mine by e-mail for a few years now, NP.