• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Trouble logging in?

ivywag

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to log in for a while now and keep getting a message to try again later. Is anyone else having the problem? Maybe a hurricane problem?

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to log in for a while now and keep getting a message to try again later. Is anyone else having the problem? Maybe a hurricane problem?
Me too. Sometimes it's a browser issue. I'm using Safari and I got: Unexpected error. Try again later.

ivywag

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called 800- Go Hyatt to ask a question and they have a recording saying that they are closed until the storm passes and that the website is not available either. Any reports from the Key West resorts yet?

NWTRVLRS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all...

We arrived at the HRC Maui on Saturday, and they had to run our credit card old school (i.e. running the card with the old paper and machine) as corporate was closed down completely because of the storm. We sat through the update presentation yesterday and they were not able to view what we owned beforehand, as they usually do, as they cannot get onto the computers to do so...

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
The site is back up. It is even letting you book reservations for Beach House for Sept. Didn't try for all the 5 Florida sites
though

taffy19

Reaction score
Hi all...

We arrived at the HRC Maui on Saturday, and they had to run our credit card old school (i.e. running the card with the old paper and machine) as corporate was closed down completely because of the storm. We sat through the update presentation yesterday and they were not able to view what we owned beforehand, as they usually do, as they cannot get onto the computers to do so...
Enjoy your stay in Maui at the HRC Ka'anapali. Did you learn anything new during your update?

NWTRVLRS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your stay in Maui at the HRC Ka'anapali. Did you learn anything new during your update?

Thanks taffy19... we are having an AMAZING time... the room is beautiful and the grounds lovely. As far as the update, nothing new, as they are not including the HRC in Maui in the points system... the only thing our guy said was to be thankful we had a deeded week :)

cafeirene

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We checked out of Maui (HRC Ka'anapali) Saturday, and they were unable to email our final portfolio. It showed up yesterday or today by email. I also had reason to call in to the reservation center yesterday and they had relocated staff to South Beach I believe. They had access to all our records and i also was able to complete a reservation shuffle on-line.