• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Trouble getting in to RCI since website upgrade?

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
When I try to get in to RCI through the Wyn portal I get "CLOG-W-100441 : We’re experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

I have no trouble logging in directly. I'm not about to call in right now, but wondered if anyone else was experiencing this?

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
They seem to be keyed to a contract in your account. Possibly when they moved over they keying got messed up.

I can get into mine fine, Just points avail for deposit show incorrectly. I used Poole points for a reservation this year but under the point deposit tab it is subtracting them from balance available for deposit from next years use points.. I'll let things play out a bit for I call and complain.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I have not. Try a different browser and/or clearing cookies/cache?

(edited to add: just checked, and got in fine. Chrome on Mac OS)

I'm traveling this week, so methods are limited. I've tried Safari and Chrome on my ipad.

Here There

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have problems all day logging on to myclubwyndham, because the site doesn't recognize my username!

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
I'm traveling this week, so methods are limited. I've tried Safari and Chrome on my ipad.

Works on my iPad but not the greatest. Very slow and hangs up a lot. Still no discernable improvements to the system as far as ease of use goes. Maybe by Christmas.....

Here There

TUG Member
Reaction score
Clear your cache and cookies. That might help.
I already tried that, even tried using a computer at the library... no luck. This is crazy-making!

Need to contact Club Wyndham by phone, but impossible to locate number without logging on!

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had problems like that, they tried to get me to reset the password when I called in. That never worked. I had already tried that on my own. They have to put in a "Ticket" to IT to resolve. Took 2 calls to get resolved. Then we were only able to get a new login for my husband, but still doesn't work for me. When I try to re-register, says "This Owner has already registered". Their website screwed things up from our original "New logins" from the site and crisscrossed our emails and info. And the first 3 weeks, I had one login that would work, but was his email and login but my name, so was hard to recover. Then stopped working after the 3 weeks, and couldn't get resolved even by calling in for about 4 weeks. The second VC was more able to understand my problem.
Phone number was an issue for me too--I had to get that and my member number of the Yearly invoice that I had printed or mailed.
Phone number is 1-866-323-6174. Pick the options that you are having trouble with log-in or registration. I didn't have to wait long on hold for those.

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
I already tried that, even tried using a computer at the library... no luck. This is crazy-making!

Need to contact Club Wyndham by phone, but impossible to locate number without logging on!

When it isn't recognizing your user name, are you getting the error message: "There is a problem with your LOGIN, please try again or register for a new LOGIN"? and you already registered for a new one on the website. If so, see my answer above. If not and then you still need to register for a new ID on the new site.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

This for getting from the Wyndham website to the RCI portal? If not and you are talking about just getting logged in to the Wyndham website, there is already a thread about trouble logging in to the Wyndham website.

I'm looking for people having trouble accessing RCI through Wyn.

Here There

TUG Member
Reaction score
When it isn't recognizing your user name, are you getting the error message: "There is a problem with your LOGIN, please try again or register for a new LOGIN"? and you already registered for a new one on the website. If so, see my answer above.
Yes, everything was working fine with new login...until 2 days ago. Thanks for the phone number.

Here There

TUG Member
Reaction score
This for getting from the Wyndham website to the RCI portal? If not and you are talking about just getting logged in to the Wyndham website, there is already a thread about trouble logging in to the Wyndham website.

I'm looking for people having trouble accessing RCI through Wyn.
sorry...didn't mean to hijack, but my near-sighted goal was just to access RCI...I now realize I couldn't do anything until I'm acknowledged as user.

Last edited:

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get it. I wanted to look at some things to use up points on my Wyndham RCI portal. Which by the way I didn't have issues getting into once I could Log in to the Club Wyndham site. However, I still think it all of it has to do with links and threads on their "New and improved" website that aren't working. Which is why many of us are having problems accessing one or the other.

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
oh sorry, that was the maintenance fee #. the call number is800-251-8736. Still think the OP will have to call about the RCI portal too

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
oh sorry, that was the maintenance fee #. the call number is800-251-8736. Still think the OP will have to call about the RCI portal too

I emailed using the "contact us" link. They told me I had to call RCI. I did, and an extremely helpful RCI web supervisor said "It's definitely their issue, since you're not getting logged in to the RCI side from their site. If it were us, it would be an issue after you were in." She tried several things though, none of which worked.

I then emailed Wyndham back telling them this. The rep from Wyn then called me, and said yes, actually it wasn't working for anyone. I told her I knew that was not true, and she then said it was working sporadically for members, and that they were aware of the problem and working on it. Their solution until then was to browse the regular RCI website to look for places immight like to go, and then call in to Wyndham to book.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
I cannot reregister for club wyndham. It says my contract # is wrong when it isn't. I've called twice now, and IT has a "ticket" to get me access but of course still nothing. I haven't been able to get into club wyndham or into RCI via club wyndham in what seems like 6 or 8 weeks. I'm so frustrated! I want to book a trip for spring break, but I'd really like to see if I can get it off of RCI before I book directly. Doing that over the phone has been a huge hassle so I'm still waiting on access. I need to see both sites to see what the best method of booking it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Anyone else still going through this? They are claiming that the issue is that my Club Wyndham acct. is registered to my trust. They said anything with trust in the name has been having trouble reregistering.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It appears that they have finally fixed this (at least for my account), as I tried this morning and it worked as it should.

kukenan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still can't access from wyndham exchanges tab, got "CLOG-W-100441 : We’re experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."