• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham and Aulani Disney.. Agreement?

elleny76

Reaction score
I was recently in Hawaii and while visiting the Wyndham outrigger lobby in Waikiki to take a look I over heard a conversation betw a Wyndham timeshare sales person and a guest.

Wyndham: Do you know if you buy Wyndham you can book directly Aulani? Its a new agreement we have. Its called_______ (don't remember. Was too fast. I froze when he said agreement and Aulani..lol)

Guest: Oh really.. sounds great. I will see you tomorrow in the presentation .

I am puzzle since!!!??? is there anything new betw wyndham and Aulani to exchange points for booking? ( No RCI mentioned, the sales person said something else )

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
not a chance.

Maybe through RCI portal IF, and that is a big IF, you ever see any out there.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Wyndham sales weasels sometimes stretch the truth or outright lie in order to make a sale. I'm just saying. . .

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
not a chance.

Maybe through RCI portal IF, and that is a big IF, you ever see any out there.

Not just a big if, a whopping huge if. I wouldn't expect to get Aulani unless you own DVC and even then it wouldn't surprise me if you have to plan ahead and search to get it.

Anyone ever get Aulani through RCI or know anyone who did?

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Not just a big if, a whopping huge if. I wouldn't expect to get Aulani unless you own DVC and even then it wouldn't surprise me if you have to plan ahead and search to get it.

There were a few reports of a handful of units in 2014 and again in 2016, but not many.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
It's certainly come up a handful of times as an OGS match on the sightings board, and even some 2BR after all of the Orlando DVC exchanges moved exclusively to 1BR. But still rare.

bpellis

TUG Member
Reaction score

I had gotten two weeks last year at Aulani, 2BR through RCI. I think there were a few others who got a week here and there last year, but haven't seen any since and I have a standing OGS for it, as i'd like to get back. So not impossible, but very rare.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had gotten two weeks last year at Aulani, 2BR through RCI. I think there were a few others who got a week here and there last year, but haven't seen any since and I have a standing OGS for it, as i'd like to get back. So not impossible, but very rare.

RCI points, weeks, or club?

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
There were units at one time that were deposited with a Wyndham preference over at least HGVC, but I think it's only happened a few times. If you search the sightings board for threads started by me with Aulani, you'll see one such example.

But, certainly rare and I would never count on it.

elleny76

Reaction score
I own DVC and I just stay in Aulani for 1 week and 1 week in Hilton wakikian. The sales person said some initials and a number (for example hpr31) agreement betw Wyndham and Aulani (?) I guess that's how they got this guest to go to the timeshare appointment. I got excited for a minute when I heard that..lol