• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Worldmark Valley Isle, 12/25-1/1 and Kona Coast, 1/1-1/8

We'll be checking in to Valley Isle on Christmas Day, and then moving to the Big Island to the Kona Coast Resort on New Year's Day. Would appreciate anything that anyone might be leaving behind, and would be happy to leave our stuff, too!

Thanks!

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
Big Island - tomorrow

We have 2 of the Costco Tommy Bahama chairs as well as a few miscellaneous items available if anyone is near the Waikoloa area tomorrow or Sunday.
Its been a good trip, hope yours is too! :banana:

capjak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BC & SSR, Marriott GV+MVC Pts, WKORV & SVV, HGVC Flamingo
checking in ti WKORVNorth on Saturday Jan 30. would love some beach things will pass on upon us leaving of course. PM me if you have any thing to leave.

thanks
Jack and Karen

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
SWAP Kauai 31 Jan-14 Feb

We'll be at the Waiohai (Poipu, Kauai, HI) from 1/31 to 2/14. Would love any hand-me-downs and will definitely have some 'here-you-goes' when we leave.
We'll be driving around (figuratively) the island while we're there, so give me a shout!

cheers :cool:

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
We'll be at the Waiohai (Poipu, Kauai, HI) from 1/31 to 2/14. Would love any hand-me-downs and will definitely have some 'here-you-goes' when we leave.
We'll be driving around (figuratively) the island while we're there, so give me a shout!

cheers :cool:

Bump! Anybody checking out this week....we're here for another week. Will take any drop-offs and will have some to give next weekend. Cheers!
(We're in Poipu, but will be up in Lihue on Friday)

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
We arrive in Kauai on feb 28 until march 13 staying at the Marriott Waiohai and then the Point at Poipu. Would love any chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards that anyone would like to leave with us and then we pass along to someone else. Thanks!!

Chrispee

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We arrive on Kauai March 10th, and will be headed to the Waiohai from March 13-27 if anybody has chairs and/or a boogie board. Will definitely buy a boogie board if we don't luck out with a hand-me-down, and would be happy to leave stuff on the 27th if anybody wants.

bizaro86

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are in Maui April 2 to 16th at the Westin.

We'd love any chairs or especially beach toys. We will definitely be buying some beach toys for little ones either way, which we'd be happy to pass on to anyone who'd like them.

Chrispee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving the Waiohai on March 27th, and will have a boogie board to pass along if anybody wants it. May have some groceries too but I know that's more of a personal taste thing and wouldn't want to saddle anyone with unwanted goods...

Last edited:

bizaro86

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are in Maui April 2 to 16th at the Westin.

We'd love any chairs or especially beach toys. We will definitely be buying some beach toys for little ones either way, which we'd be happy to pass on to anyone who'd like them.

Leaving Westin Villas tomorrow morning at 9. Have tons of beach toys, an umbrella, a boogie board and a tube float if anyone wants

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score

Aloha!
We (four of us) will be in Waikiki for two weeks starting 5/22/2016. We will be glad to pass along anything we can when we leave. We are interested in beach chairs and possibly a beach umbrella, if anyone has those to pass on.
Mahalo!

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
MMOC June 18

We are arriving at Marriott Maui Ocean Club on Saturday June 18th. Would love to have anyone's beach toys/chairs etc. who may be leaving around that time. Will pass them on when I leave.

Thank You

vengle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving in Maui (MOC) on July 29, Kauai Lagoons August 5

Two weeks in Hawaii. 80 year old mom and 8 year old kid - 5 of us total. Looking for anything folks might want to leave especially a chair for my Mom who will want to sit with us on the beach. Let me know if there is anything available on both islands. Wasn't sure if you could bring a beach chair on the plane or not....

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Two weeks in Hawaii. 80 year old mom and 8 year old kid - 5 of us total. Looking for anything folks might want to leave especially a chair for my Mom who will want to sit with us on the beach. Let me know if there is anything available on both islands. Wasn't sure if you could bring a beach chair on the plane or not....

Although you can probably bring a beach chair as a checked in item, it would be easier, and probably cheaper, just to buy one when you get there if there isn't one available where you're staying.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
We are in Maui August 13 to 24th, first stop WKORV-N and 2nd stop SoK. If anyone if planning on being there right before me I would love whatever you would be willing to give up and I will pay it forward when I leave….

So please let me know if you have a trip that start on the 24th and I will drop off goodies to you…thanks

letsgosteelers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone @ HGVC Lagoon thru 7/27 or Kingsland 7/27 - 8/1

We are here!! Bring it tropical storm Darby, lol

Just checking to see if anyone is leaving anything during these days or if anyone else is here.

Take care!

Kapolei

Reaction score
We are here!! Bring it tropical storm Darby, lol

Just checking to see if anyone is leaving anything during these days or if anyone else is here.

Take care!

Welcome!!! Not much wind, but we are getting much needed rain. Should be sunny in a day or two. Enjoy your stay.

letsgosteelers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Not much wind, but we are getting much needed rain. Should be sunny in a day or two. Enjoy your stay.

Storm wasn't too bad but we did get rained on when we were on our way back from Aulani on Sun night. Lightning and huge downpours. Some of the roads were flooded and cars were stranded. Luckily we had the 4-door Jeep and sailed over everything.

At Kingsland now, first stay here. It's beautiful. Had breakfast at the clubhouse this morning, winds were kickin up, plates and trays flying everywhere. Lil kids losing their huge piles of bacon and pancakes. It was madness. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

onenotesamba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Sea World, HGVC Boulevard/Strip
Hi, all!

We're checking into Kingsland (Waikoloa, Big Island) in a week (August 6), though we're arriving a day early to overnight at the volcano on 8/5. If anyone has hand-me-downs, we can take off your hands gladly pay-it-forward. Just PM me.

Thanks!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi,

Checking in to WKORV-N (Maui) on August 13. If anyone has any goodies, I'd love to take them off your hands... I will pay it forward and include these plus whatever we have leftover when we leave on August 25...

Thanks...

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
August 12, 2016 we are checking in to the Maui Marriott. Looking for anything, like beach chairs, boogie boards, umbrella, etc. Mahalo

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just wanted to bump this up. Checking in to WKORV-N this Saturday, Aug. 13. Would love any extras that anyone might have

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Just wanted to bump this up. Checking in to WKORV-N this Saturday, Aug. 13. Would love any extras that anyone might have

Hi, we are at Maui Marriott with 7 boogie boards that were left for us. We only need 4 so can pass on 3 to u ifcneeded

PamMo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Quimby4, we're at MOC, too, for the next couple of weeks. If not all of the boogie boards are spoken for, we'd love to have one.

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Quimby4, we're at MOC, too, for the next couple of weeks. If not all of the boogie boards are spoken for, we'd love to have one.

Sure, we have 3 extra. Where r u ? We r in Molokai building. Kids r heading to main pool soon