• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

? on road information for SW FL

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I've had to travel between Lehigh and Naples quit a few times recently to get DH to doctors in Naples. DD told us about Imperial Pkwy that ends at Alico...but coming home from Naples from either Golden Gate Pkwy or Immokalee Rd, I can not find IP. Is it known by another name at the south end? It would be nice to get off of I-75 with all that construction..and NO I do not want to go via 41. .
Seems to be a favorite thing for the road people to do...change road names for the same road in different cities, or areas of the same city. ???:eek:

Kozman

TUG Member
Reaction score
JoAnn, It looks like there is a road called Three Oaks Pkwy that runs between Corkscrew and Alico west of 75 and Ben Hill Griffin Parkway east of 75. Good luck. There really needs to be an alternate route.

John

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
JoAnn, It looks like there is a road called Three Oaks Pkwy that runs between Corkscrew and Alico west of 75 and Ben Hill Griffin Parkway east of 75. Good luck. There really needs to be an alternate route.

John

That's correct John, and at Alico, Pat tells me it's called Imperial Pkwy, from Alico to Corkscrew, then it's Three Oaks, then I don't know what it turns into but runs to Golden Gate Pkwy. But coming home today I couldn't find any road by those names on Immokalee in Naples/Naples Park. And this IS the alternate route. Most is a new road. Maybe tomorrow I'll just take Imperial to Three Oaks and then see where that takes us!!! And I don't know what route # it is so can't look for that. :wall:

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Just checked Rand McNally maps on line and Three Oaks runs from Alico to Corkscrew, like you said, but now I know we've turned south on Three Oaks and gone as far as Coconut and the road continues...and that must be Imperial, but I still can't find a road called Imperial off of Immokalee. Wow, I'll really look hard tomorrow morning. I was hoping RapMarks or Conch Man would come through for me......

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
Joann,

Just west of I75 on Immokolee turn onto Livingston Road and proceed North, after a short way, Livingston Road changes names and becomes Imperial Parkway (this happens not too far south of Bonita Beach Road) - at Coconut Road, Imperial Parkway changes names and becomes 3 Oaks Parkway up to Corkscrew Road. I think you know your way from there. Hope this helps.

Richard

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Joann,

Just west of I75 on Immokolee turn onto Livingston Road and proceed North, after a short way, Livingston Road changes names and becomes Imperial Parkway (this happens not too far south of Bonita Beach Road) - at Coconut Road, Imperial Parkway changes names and becomes 3 Oaks Parkway up to Corkscrew Road. I think you know your way from there. Hope this helps.

Richard

THANK YOU, Richard! :cheer: I 'thought' Livingston turned into Imperial/Three Oaks, but did not want to try it, just in case it didn't (hope that makes sense.) I'll try it today after DH's appointment with the Neurologist.

The Conch Man

Reaction score
JoAnn, if you take I-75 South to Exit #123, Corkscrew Road, stay to your right when taken the exit & once on Corkscrew, merge left to make a left at Three Oaks. Stay on that road all the way to Naples which Three Oaks becomes Imperial then Livingston & you will see Immokolee Road.

Not sure which way but I'm guessing right but ifin you make a left turn the Interstate is bout a mile from there where Wal-mart is located.

Taking the road from Corkscrew is a new road that open last summer & still today not many people knows this road. There is hardly any traffic & runs from Estero to Bonita Spring then Naples without every getting off the road. Yes, the Coconut Mall is at Coconut Road, make a right when your heading South on Three Oaks, the road changes name right there as it becomes Imperial.

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
We took 75 down this morning because we were running late and I knew I could drive 75 mph on that, but coming home we took Livingston/Imperial/Three Oaks all the way to Alico, then over to Treeline to Daniels and then 82 to get home. I don't think it took that much longer, even at a slower speed :D And hey are building beyond Alico to the North. We are thinking it will eventually join up to Metro??? Very nice road and drive. And very much needed.