• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Where is new resort in Sevierville, TN

doublebubbls

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the exact location of the new resort that they are building in
Sevierville, TN ? Street or address?

We are at the Governor's Crossing this weekend and I would like to go look at the resort, but I am not going to ask the sales personal of the location dont need to sit through the update for that info.

garmich

Reaction score
Anybody know the exact location of the new resort that they are building in
Sevierville, TN ? Street or address?

We are at the Governor's Crossing this weekend and I would like to go look at the resort, but I am not going to ask the sales personal of the location dont need to sit through the update for that info.

I'm not sure if this is the location, but according to this document from the Sevierville PBA, http://www.seviervilletn.org/Documents/Meetings/2007 Meetings/PBA/012407 Minutes.pdf (Page 5, Exhibit 7) it may be on "two parcels between Old Knoxville Highway and the river and a third parcel south of Gists Creek Road. If you go to Google Maps and search for Old Knoxville Road, in the aerial view there appears to be construction going on south of the Eagle's Landings Golf Course.

wed100105

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were told that it would be another joint venture with the Wilderness properties like the deal with Glacier Canyon in the Dells. Hope that helps!

jercal10

Reaction score
Just off I -40 after you turn to Sevierville/Pig FGE/Gatlinburg, on the west side of road is a huge Gaylord entertainment /wilderness/ WYn center basically a dup of glacier canyon.

Jason S

Reaction score
Why would they build another resort there when the Wyndham Smoky Mountain resort is still not sold out?:shrug: I am going in April to a tour so they can pitch some heat.

jercal10

Reaction score
Cause they are still building @ Smoky, and Glacier Canyon is very popular w/kids(and grandparents) --nice family vaca!