• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wastegate presentations

mishugana

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got an owners referral on ebay for a buck so im going from 1/7-1/10 of course im not going to buy i booked the original offer in april b4 the market tanked i'm going to say that when i booked the package things were much better i own at fairway villas which i bought on e bay for a buck this is 6 miles from vacation villas . Are the weasels super aggressive now because economics are bad ?,

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
A hungry Weasel will try the patience of a Saint but hang tough

I got an owners referral on ebay for a buck so im going from 1/7-1/10 of course im not going to buy i booked the original offer in april b4 the market tanked i'm going to say that when i booked the package things were much better i own at fairway villas which i bought on e bay for a buck this is 6 miles from vacation villas . Are the weasels super aggressive now because economics are bad ?,

No one is more aggressive than a hungry Wastegate Weasel. Just be prepared for an almost unbelievable barrrage of lies, half-truths and general hype. As well as multiple layers of ever more obnoxious higher up closers. Find a mantra like "Why would I pay $XXX when I can buy off eBay for -$YYY?" and stick to it. Any sign of weakness and they will swarm like flies to you know what.

Overall there is nothing wrong with Wastegate as a middling resort to spend a week. Nothing fancy, nothing great despite the undeserved Putrid Pineapple or whatever II hands out as candy now as a ranking but certainly big, plenty to do, nice grounds and, if you play the game right, Weasels to infuriate. Have fun and remember - do not buy no matter what. Ever. Enjoy and irritate a few Weasels for me. Thanks.

mishugana

TUG Member
Reaction score
No one is more aggressive than a hungry Wastegate Weasel. Just be prepared for an almost unbelievable barrrage of lies, half-truths and general hype. As well as multiple layers of ever more obnoxious higher up closers. Find a mantra like "Why would I pay $XXX when I can buy off eBay for -$YYY?" and stick to it. Any sign of weakness and they will swarm like flies to you know what.

Overall there is nothing wrong with Wastegate as a middling resort to spend a week. Nothing fancy, nothing great despite the undeserved Putrid Pineapple or whatever II hands out as candy now as a ranking but certainly big, plenty to do, nice grounds and, if you play the game right, Weasels to infuriate. Have fun and remember - do not buy no matter what. Ever. Enjoy and irritate a few Weasels for me. Thanks.

I just printed out a 100 item extra vacations from RCI for VV im going to pull it out when the weasel shows me the maintenance fees :) i can get a 2 BR 8 (6) Full Sunday, December 13, 2009 Sunday, December 20, 2009 $431.99

Moodyblues

TUG Member
Reaction score

As a Wastegate owner just wondered how it went?

mishugana

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a Wastegate owner just wondered how it went?

I'm just back the tour went well i had a nice lady sales person she showed me around they only offered me a repo 1 br eoy for about 8k with a 510 maint i of course declined