• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Preregistration at Royals for All Owners

jasm

Reaction score
I wrote to the management awhile ago to say that preregistration should be available to all owners, not just to Thomas Moore customers. I stated that one of the great things about the Royals was that all the rules and perks applied to everyone equally, and that it was wrong to offer a perk to only certain owners who purchased transfers from Thomas Moore.

I received an immediate response that they were already working on the problem. Last week I received an email from management informing me that all owners could now preregister online, without any conditions.

Preregistration is available in the members section of the Royal Resorts website.

DosMasCervesos

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is terrific! I wasn't too happy about that being a Thomas Moore-customer-only perk either. I'm glad they did the right thing though and made it available to everyone now.

ragtop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this information; it will be nice not to stand in line next visit!:clap:

jasm

Reaction score
It looks like it's set up for Saturday arrivals. However, Saturday would really be the only day it would be required, IMHO, as that's the day the vast majority of guests check in. There really wouldn't be a problem with lineups the rest of the week.

alfie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Even if you pre-register, you still have to stand in line to pick up your key cards or validate your membership cards. If you have a member's card they simply swipe it at the front desk and the printer has the registration done in a minute. In any event, it is just too busy on Saturday, they should have 2 separate desks, one for in and one for out.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
It looks like it's set up for Saturday arrivals. However, Saturday would really be the only day it would be required, IMHO, as that's the day the vast majority of guests check in. There really wouldn't be a problem with lineups the rest of the week.

You're right that a line isn't an issue if it's not Saturday, but it's nice to have the paperwork already done. No biggie!