• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FYI - Adding resale week to your current MVCI online account

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I thought I would post this information in its own thread - when I called MVCI yesterday to 'merge' my new resale ownership with my current developer weeks, I was told this probably couldn't be done - they had given us new owner numbers and it could not be changed....blah, blah.

I was not looking to change the new ownership number - it doesn't affect me if we have different ones :shrug: but I wanted to access all my ownerships on the MVCI website with only one online account.

Here is what I did.

I went to my current Marriott Owner page for my developer weeks
and under "Manage My Account"
and then 'My Profile'
and then the tab labeled "Marriott Vacation Club Customer Account Detail - Add Customer Account"

I was able to input the new owner number they gave me (It was on my "Welcome" letter) - filled in the details last evening and then this morning when I logged into the account - I saw all of my ownerships - developer and resale.

They did tell me that in order to set up an online account (whether this is your first Marriott purchase or an additional one - either resale or developer) there must be an email associated with the owner number - so call Marriott, give them an email address and then set up the online account.
They told me I would need a different email then the one on my current account - so I gave them a yahoo one to use - once I had logged in and added the new ownership to the online account - I simply edited the email address on record so they both are the same. I also edited my address so both ownerships had exactly the same on record (changed LN to LANE - that sort of thing!)

Hope this info is helpful to those trying to accomplish this.

I chose to use my owner number to set up the account as we have our children on some of our ownerships - as I am listed as an owner on ALL of them, this seemed the easiest - and it is also MY Marriott Rewards point account that we use and so this is also now connected with ALL the ownerships.

aka Julie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shadow Ridge (platinum)
That's strange. A couple months ago I was able to add our re-sale purchase to our existing MVCI account. I called and talked with them prior to the ownership transfer being completed, so maybe I caught them before they assigned the new owner number.

In hindsight, I should have had the closing company include our ownership number and associated e-mail address along with the transfer papers.

Again, this was back in June before the reduction in staff and the huge backlog.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
That's strange. A couple months ago I was able to add our re-sale purchase to our existing MVCI account. I called and talked with them prior to the ownership transfer being completed, so maybe I caught them before they assigned the new owner number.

In hindsight, I should have had the closing company include our ownership number and associated e-mail address along with the transfer papers.

Again, this was back in June before the reduction in staff and the huge backlog.

I did have the closing company provide our owner numbers and email - they obviously ignored the info.

JimIg23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Based on all the recent threads, it does not seem Marriott is being very customer friendly. I can understand some financial decisions based on the economy, but this is silly.