• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Looking for Pueblo Bonito Resort info

starlifter

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find out some basic info on the Pueblo Bonito Resorts. Can you exchange in between the different resorts? Can you carry your annual week into the next year? Anyone know of a website that a non owner can get to and read? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

aliikai2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Harold knows more about these that I do,

But, to my knowledge, you can only trade through a trade company.

Using RCI you do receive a preferred period where non-PB owners can't see the available units.

We have traded our PM Maz studios for one and 2 bedroom units at other PB resorts at around 1 year in advance.

We have never attempted to carry over any weeks, but I don't think this is something they offer, maybe someone more knowledgeable will come along and answer that question.

fwiw,

Greg

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
PB Resorts.

You can trade to other resorts but not internally, you have to go through RCI however the fee is less and they have their own division at RCI. You can only bank your week with RCI and trade the following year. I have done this many times as I usually book 18 to 24 months out. You can not find this type of information on their website only through owners. If you buy one in Cabo the resorts there have a lockout, you can not trade Cabo for Cabo unless the two resorts are owned by the same people ie Pueblos. If you buy one in Mazatlan you can trade for available units in Cabo. Pueblo owners have priority for up to 6 months before the checkin date on a trade. Pueblo resorts are some of the best in Mexico. I like them all, as I have been to them all. Send me an email if you wish further information. :wave:

PS thanks to my buddy Greg for the vote of confidence

I am trying to find out some basic info on the Pueblo Bonito Resorts. Can you exchange in between the different resorts? Can you carry your annual week into the next year? Anyone know of a website that a non owner can get to and read? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...