• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Weird WSJ question

Carolyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St John
WJL St Lucia
St James Club Antigua
Charter Club Marco
Sheraton Desert Oasis
What color are the BEACH towels that WSJ provides to the Villa owners? Also is there a full size coffee maker in the 1 BR/2BA units and does the Westin provide the coffee and filters? Thanks.

Carolyn

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Towels don't make an impression on me, sorry. But, there was definitely a regular coffee maker and several packets of coffee, filters, etc. Not sure if there was enough for the entire week, but plenty to get you started.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
What color are the BEACH towels that WSJ provides to the Villa owners? Also is there a full size coffee maker in the 1 BR/2BA units and does the Westin provide the coffee and filters? Thanks.

Carolyn
They are primarily Blue and white wide and narrow stripes - but for some odd reason, we had peach ones in our room at check-in!
We never saw any others all week....LOL.

Full size coffee maker - no filters but 4 packages of Starbucks coffee with filters?

The pot we had took Mr Coffee style filters - we brought cone filters from home so as a precaution, I put a sheet of paper towel (provided) in the filter as well.

They do supply laundry detergent and fabric softener.

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
They didn't tell you that the peach towels are used to identify the trouble makers?

Carolyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St John
WJL St Lucia
St James Club Antigua
Charter Club Marco
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Full size coffee maker - no filters but 4 packages of Starbucks coffee with filters?

The pot we had took Mr Coffee style filters - we brought cone filters from home so as a precaution, I put a sheet of paper towel (provided) in the filter as well.

They do supply laundry detergent and fabric softener.

Pat,

Does each pack of coffee make a full pot (10 cups) and is there a midweek cleaning? I'm really surprised they supply the laundry detergent and fabric softener...that's awesome!

Carolyn

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Robin tells me peach and white strips. (we must be trouble makers also)
Mr Coffee filters (size 4 - if i recall correctly - we bring these)
Yes - mid-week cleaning

no cookie sheet
no cooking tongs

things we bring...
1# Peets Coffee - Arabian Mocha Java
Neet Sheet
4 NY Strip Steaks (Costco - 2 frozen in 1qt freezer bag w/ 1 tbsp asian black pepper sauce and 1 tbsp minced garlic per bag)
Soft-sided cooler (containing above steaks)
2 bottles Zin (Turley/Ridge)
King Size fitted sheet

sorry... just dreaming

tlpnet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Robin is right. In my pool villa, there is a basket with peach and white stiped beach towels. With your keys, they give you a beach towel card that you have to return at check-out or they charge you $25. I haven't been down to the main pool so don't know what color the towels are there, but I'll try t pay attention next time I'm in that area and let you know.

The coffeemaker is identical to the ones at WKORVN, and it uses Mr. Coffee stye filters. There are 4 Starbucks filter packs (2 caf/2 decaf) and no additional filters. I don't like super-strong coffee so they made a pot for me, but I also brought coffee and filters with me.

There is a 25-oz bottle of Gain laundry detergent, and two Snuggle liquid pack fabric softener. There is also a 20-oz box of Cascade dishwasher detergent.

There are outdoor cooking tongs that match the other grilling utensils.

There is a mid-week cleaning, and it was pretty thorough.

Any other questions, I check out on Saturday :( ...

-tim

Carolyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St John
WJL St Lucia
St James Club Antigua
Charter Club Marco
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Any other questions, I check out on Saturday :( ...

-tim

Tim,

Any idea what percentage of the resort is full? We were at Windjammer Landing on St. Lucia the week of 9/27 and the maid said they were only at 24% capacity. Did you go to the owner's update? We actually provided the transformers for the new Villas so I guess my husband will at least have to check them out :D

Carolyn

tlpnet

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just posted additional information regarding my owner's update in another thread. Occupancy is down now, but I would guess it's probably between 60-75% (definitely not 24%). During my owner's update, I was told that they are rented at capacity in 2 weeks until the end of the year.

-tim

mariawolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside
Frenchman’s Cove
Coffee is Starbucks and we--the friends who own the pool villa we stay with== always call for more when we need it--other than trouble makers I think the peach striped towels are in the pool villas also:D

tlpnet

TUG Member
Reaction score
The towels at the "big pool" down at the beach are blue and white striped (non-troublemaker version).

-tim