• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt High Sierra Owners - -We have a winner- - STEVE DALLAS!

cookinmamma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Steve for getting elected to the Board of Directors for this resort - - - and congratulations to us, the owners, for getting someone with his energy, enthusiasm and contacts on the Board !!! :banana:

We are in good hands. :clap:

tahoeJoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Winner. Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

Congratulations to Steve for getting elected to the Board of Directors for this resort - - - and congratulations to us, the owners, for getting someone with his energy, enthusiasm and contacts on the Board !!! :banana:

Congratulations to Steve Dallas and the other two elected board members, Steve Zarwell, and incumbent James Novac.

Also, thank you to all the other well qualified candidates who were willing to serve. Hopefully they will apply again next year

-TJ

The Conch Man

Reaction score
Good to here! Now after two years of the preaching & advertising to vote for him here on Tug, we don't have to hear bout any more!

Last edited:

Carmel85

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good to here! Now after two years of the advirtising to vote for him here on Tug, we don't have to hear bout any more!

Conch Man,

You are not even a owner of Hyatt what a joke because you give your opinions and really do not even know about hyatt or what is really happening at Hyatt.

At least Steve Dallas is trying to help out many Hyatt Tahoe owners and has a OPEN ear.

Just let me know how many members of any HOA Board you know? NONE!

Just think if we fine a great canidate to site with Steve Dallas on the board next year I and many other Hyatt Tahoe owners will be pressing to get the tug votes which accounted for about 100+- votes for Steve Dallas

Funny you are taking a postive election and turnig it ugly I guess that is the the Conch manis all about

:cheer: Congratulations Steve Dallas you will always have my vote any many others for many years to come.:cheer:

Carmel85

TUG Member
Reaction score
I feel like I'm hearing my kids argue. :zzz:

:cheer: I hear your kids never argue and are the BEST per Steve Dallas and his family.

You are in with Steve and his family BIG BIG time and yu know what I mean.:clap:

benjaminb13

Reaction score

great news.
Had Hillary had Carmel 85 backing her - She would have won for sure.

Last edited:

The Conch Man

Reaction score
What are you talking bout Bob!!!! I just said good that he won & won't have to read bout getting votes here on Tug!! You take it a step further as I have contributed more information on Hyatt well before you arrived here on Tug & for God sakes man, I work for Hyatt here in Bonita Springs at the Coconut Plantation! Me, Kal & several others have done more here than you'll ever know so thanks for reversing my statement, you need a life! Just a matter of opinion, I know several members at Key West & here in Bonita which is why I don't broadcast it over the airways like you do!!!! I also have several contacts at the Hyatt Boards where the big boys sit but that's none of your business now is it!!

Looking over this tread, it seems you did a lot of "sorries" then you hit on me & you need to express your words a little better than jaming Hyatt down people's throats as to what they should buy not accepting what their needs are & cost.

Conch Man,

You are not even a owner of Hyatt what a joke because you give your opinions and really do not even know about hyatt or what is really happening at Hyatt.

At least Steve Dallas is trying to help out many Hyatt Tahoe owners and has a OPEN ear.

Just let me know how many members of any HOA Board you know? NONE!

Just think if we fine a great canidate to site with Steve Dallas on the board next year I and many other Hyatt Tahoe owners will be pressing to get the tug votes which accounted for about 100+- votes for Steve Dallas

Funny you are taking a postive election and turnig it ugly I guess that is the the Conch manis all about

:cheer: Congratulations Steve Dallas you will always have my vote any many others for many years to come.:cheer:

Last edited:

Snow&Sun

Reaction score
Congrats Steve Dallas

Good job, I told you, you had it in the bag.......:)

MLC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Steve,

I am glad you won and I know you worked hard in trying to get elected. It is nice to know people who really want to make a difference and I know you will make a big difference.