• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott in London...any promos?

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Is the Marriott resort in London sold out, or are they still selling? If the latter, is there any way to find about 90 min sales presentations/promos?

TIA for any leads! :wave:

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to 47 Park Street, Grand Residence Club? I stayed there on an exchange a few years back. While there I talked with a sales rep about purchase prices, but didn't receive any compensation (points or $$). I was just curious about prices and how their program worked. I'm a Marriott owner, but wanted to find out about the London property.

The smallest unit you can purchase is 3 weeks and I think the smaller 1 bedroom started around $200,000. MF were very high. I was told that many ownership units are purchased by large businesses with an office in London. They can bring employees to London for a period and put them up at the Marriott Grand Residence.

Because they target a very elite clientele I doubt they offer promos.

Last edited:

TUG Member
Reaction score
lisa
I had given up all hope at staying in the marriott residence club in london, England. Pls tell me what a person, would need to bank wtih Interval
+
what time of the year, were you successful in getting.

do you think
a Marriott platinmum/christmas week at Marriott shadow ridge
could pull a Marriott london
in the slowest possible week
whatever that week is

I cannot even find the marriott london in the interval book
to check onthe Trading Index

TUG Member
Reaction score
marriott in london

what marriott would it take
+
what specific week of the year

would it take
to have a chance to bank that
MArriott Timeshare and specific week
with
Interval International

to have any chance at Marriott residence club
london, England

even at the slowest possible week
at
Mrriott residence club
in
london, Englaand

capstoneds

TUG Member
Reaction score
Promos

Three years ago I emailed Marriott expressing interest in this property. I got the email address off of the Marriott Timeshare web site, but I can't tell you exactly where.

Every year they send me an offer to stay for a few nights to check it out. I believe it recently went up from 199 pounds to 299 pounds per night.

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
1965-

I was extremely lucky and happened to see a week available online about 60 days prior to check-in. I believe there were about 4 developer weeks deposited, a mini bulk bank. Since then I've only seen 2 weeks, just prior to Christmas at the last minute. I don't expect to ever get another exchange into the London Marriott.

Very few weeks get deposited with II, the owners use them or trade within a different exchange program. I don't recall the specifics, but you could exchange your unit to Ritz Carlton residences and other high end properties.

Anyway, I know many Tuggers have tried and not been successful with an exchange to this property. No matter what you have to offer II, if they don't get weeks deposited you won't get an exchange.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's almost impossible to get a week there!!

Bill4728

Reaction score

Anyway, I know many Tuggers have tried and not been successful with an exchange to this property. No matter what you have to offer II, if they don't get weeks deposited you won't get an exchange.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's almost impossible to get a week there!!

This property seem to be the most difficult trade in all of II.

The owners generally can rent for huge money. Why trade when you can get $500/night (after the marriott's cut)?

VacationPro

TUG Member
Reaction score
This property seem to be the most difficult trade in all of II.

The owners generally can rent for huge money. Why trade when you can get $500/night (after the marriott's cut)?

I think II removed this resort from the directory since availability was so low.