• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Four. Should have been three, but Wordle can't spell a perfectly good word. :D

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 12.09.32 PM.png

Dave

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Step right up !! See the Wordle solved in three!!

Wordle 647 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
Me too, some redemption for yesterday
But I forgot to play in 'hard mode' for my 2nd guess cause I was going after vowels and the word fit.
Screenshot_20230328-104144-194.png

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Two, and quite surprised!
I also support Wordle’s changes, as reported in the above article. We should be challenged and learn new words.
Wordle - The New York Times 3.png

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Another three. Four vowels in my first two entries and not a one was part of the answer. That is hard to do.

Looking at the lineup of threes for today, so much for the piece suggesting that the puzzle might be getting harder. On the other hand, consider all the griping about yesterday's word. More fun.

1680005303789.png

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Add me to the list of threes. And, congrats, @Patri !
Allergies, congestion, coughing, runny nose. I felt like GUANO yesterday. Today, I feel like TRASH. That is a slight improvement. Anyway, TRASH found R and H needing a home. That allowed me to use one of my favorite Wordle words, RHYME. Now, I also have to find Y a home. HURRY came to mind pretty quickly but I tried to think of something else because I don’t like using double letters on the second guess. However, nothing else came to mind so I got it in a HURRY.
7E559AA5-2EA6-4776-AA67-A2B1FB33625B.jpeg

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Step right up !! See the Wordle solved in three!!

Wordle 647 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜

Me too, some redemption for yesterday
But I forgot to play in 'hard mode' for my 2nd guess cause I was going after vowels and the word fit.

I'm in with the THREE crowd!
I couldn't think of other options, once HURRY came to me. Thank you Wordle, you owed us a 'normal' word after yesterday :)
View attachment 74879

Another three. Four vowels in my first two entries and not a one was part of the answer. That is hard to do.

Looking at the lineup of threes for today, so much for the piece suggesting that the puzzle might be getting harder. On the other hand, consider all the griping about yesterday's word. More fun.

Add me to the list of threes. And, congrats, @Patri !
Allergies, congestion, coughing, runny nose. I felt like GUANO yesterday. Today, I feel like TRASH. That is a slight improvement. Anyway, TRASH found R and H needing a home. That allowed me to use one of my favorite Wordle words, RHYME. Now, I also have to find Y a home. HURRY came to mind pretty quickly but I tried to think of something else because I don’t like using double letters on the second guess. However, nothing else came to mind so I got it in a HURRY.
View attachment 74884
I'll add myself to the roster. Now we have enough to play three-on-three!!!!!

1680016977560.png

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Don't know why but a 5 today.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, here’s me sitting in the five corner. No hits at all first two words, one vowel in wrong place on third try.

Goodness Faith, how do you come up with your starter words?!

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Okay I'll start the day with a lucky 3!
(Still on European time)
Only got it cause of pure luck
consonants in 2nd guess word.

Still BESET is an odd word. Who uses this in everyday speech except the news media or book authors?
e.g. "they were beset with obstacles from the very start" or " I am beset with too many possible words for my next WORDLE guess. "
Screenshot_20230329-072047-776.png

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Don't know why but a 5 today.

Solidarity. Me too. Would have been four, if they'd picked the right word... :D

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 11.24.31 PM.png

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Four today

1680075961321.png

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Three. I didn’t get to the end of the keyboard to see if there was an alternative to my second guess. Faith, I used your starter word so we could compare!
Wordle - The New York Times 3.png

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I’ll sit in the back of the class with my five.
I just chose a couple of random words to start that I don’t remember using before. It didn’t work out too well. GRAPH got nothing. TONIC got the T out of position. FLUTE added an E out of position. So, I‘m down 3 words and have 2 homeless letters. I thought there might be two E’s and finally settled on STEED to test my theory. It was correct with an E in fourth position and S, T & E all out of position. I was BESET with a five.
03078956-22A7-400E-ADE9-A0AB53082E1F.jpeg