• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I drained a trey!
I opened with SPENT and got the starting S. The bright sun is shining in my face so SOLAR was a logical second word and got an L and R. Initially, It took me a minute to run through my available letters because I thought the L had to be either the second or last letter. However, when I came up with SURLY, I was pretty sure that was it.
58F40E3C-66D1-40D2-BF3E-BB98EB6BD512.jpeg

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
A can't believe 3 today!!
I was aiming for a 4, 5, 6 after striking out on 1st word.

After yesterday's BLAME, I could see the WORDLE Gods feeling a little surly. (TBH, I was just hunting for letters)

My other choice was FUSSY.
Initially nothing came to mind when I looked at SUxxx pattern, so I looked at double S words. Glad I took a 2nd look at SUxxx words.
Screenshot_20230314-083800-092.png

Last edited:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
TWO for Tuesday for me :) It took me a few minutes.
I could not think of another word following my go to starter of STARE. I feel a bit boring using the same starter word everyday, but it paid off for me today. @Rolltdr I am very impressed with your creative themed approach -- and yet, I haven't ventured away from my go to.
1678817026076.png

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
TWO for Tuesday for me :) It took me a few minutes.
I could not think of another word following my go to starter of STARE. I feel a bit boring using the same starter word everyday, but it paid off for me today. @Rolltdr I am very impressed with your creative themed approach -- and yet, I haven't ventured away from my go to.
View attachment 74282
And I am impressed with your deuce today. Excellent play.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
A lucky 3 today. I had a few left and guessed right.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Four today

1678864120755.png

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
THREE for me.
This could have gotten pretty ugly, but I went with my first guess. I guess you could say I chose wisely.
I was feeling pretty smart yesterday until my brother pointed out there were 46 possible solutions after my starter pick. Has anyone seen SCOREDLE.COM? Don't mis-spell it - note the 2 E's in SCOREDLE (I left out an E and got a scumbag hijack of some sort with a link for a nasty virus or something). Anyways, thinking I had no other options but SURLY after my starter of STARE, my brother pointed out there were 46 possibilities (of which not all look like WORDLE would be so cruel as to choose - however there were some nice options I had not thought about). I did choose wisely after all, lol.
1678867453227.png

Today
1678868152514.png

Yesterday's

1678867933844.png

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
This mornings 3 turned into a 4.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I’m happy with a four after a terrible start.
I was trying to think of a good starter word this morning and all of a sudden, my eyes landed on a beautiful coral colored bloom on one of my wife’s plants. I would tell you what plant but she’s the gardener and I have no idea. So, CORAL, while beautiful, got absolutely nothing. Now, I was surveying my keyboard for answers and the words FAINT and FEIGN came to mind. I decided on FEIGN and only found an out of position E. Sheesh! I scan my keyboard again and decide I have to find some letters so I use my next guess searching for the remaining vowel and 4 common consonants. STUMP turns up the starting S and ending P. The first two words I think of are SWEEP and SHEEP. I decided on SWEEP and it swept away my temporary misery.
8D9CEBB4-05F3-4DF9-B8F0-51F556FE41E8.jpeg

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Three. I feel lucky. :D

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 11.26.49 AM.png

Dave

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
FIVE for me, too!
Oh the possibilities. I knew my sister bombed out so thought things out a bit more as I solved it. Also a great day for a burner, but I just, just hate them, so went for it. I could think of WIDER, CIDER, and RIDER after DINER so figured I could do it. Phew...
1678967519382.png

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
More coffee, please. I used all 6 after a brain fart with my second guess and going for a kitchen utensil instead of a beverage for the fifth. Actually, forget the coffee and give me a fifth of bourbon, please.
The NYTimes mini crossword had ORBIT as one of its’ words this morning and I thought it would be a good starter. Got the I and R out of position. Next, I was going to enter SPIRE but for some reason my brain, or those pesky gods, told me SPIKE would be better and I didn’t think it through. So, I added an E but missed a chance to move the R. I wanted to try the R in first position and thought of RIVER and RIVEN. I went with the latter and got the I and E in their homes. When I get to this point, I usually just start looking at my keyboard to see what letters are available and try things as I get to them. LIFER was the first word I saw and it seemed like a decent wordle so I tried it. Got the R in position. Next, I saw DICER and didn’t even think of CIDER until the D and C blocks turned yellow. Fortunately, I was out of options and couldn’t miss with my last try. Tough morning.
914D529D-C9A1-4F81-A5D9-2F78E20310F9.jpeg

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
two for tea today.

Actually, two for cider. But we can make it hot cider.

After guess 1 i thought it had to be RIDER, CIDER, or WIDER. Enough remaining guesses to not need an elimination word. Strictly on whim, I decided to do CIDER first.

1678980266422.png

Last edited: