• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Two Bedroom Ke Nani Kai in Molokai Hawaii Review

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
Molokai is like returning to Hawaii 50 years ago (or more). If you love scenery and tranquility or quiet walks with a Hawaii setting, then this is you place. About a 30 minute Propeller flight from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki to the relaxing Molokai, you have a study in Contrasts. In the evening you can hear the birds chirping as sunset approaches.

The Two Bedroom unit is nice. It has a full kitchen with Oven, burners, dishwasher, etc... There was no air conditioning in our unit, but the ceiling fans made a huge difference. The master bedroom had access to a wonderful Lanai as did the living room (with a queen Murphy bed. Wifi access was excellent (Room 138). Pool and hot tub was nice and not over crowded.

Two Bedroom Ke Nani Kai in Molokai Hawaii Review

Map of all my timeshare reviews

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I did check the amenities on their website and none of the units have air conditioning.

It was great meeting Cliff and Kristine. Sounds like he'll be coming back for another visit. shaka

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Great overview. Do you know if there are ocean views from the second floor units?

Dave

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Great overview. Do you know if there are ocean views from the second floor units?

Dave
I believe there are a few distant ocean views in some of the units.from the map below, I think the second floor of buildings E, F, D and C have the best chance at an oceanview. Cliff was in building H in 138. His lanai looked down toward the entrance and the pool area.

Screenshot_20230121_221335_Kindle.jpg

Clifbell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I did check the amenities on their website and none of the units have air conditioning.

It was great meeting Cliff and Kristine. Sounds like he'll be coming back for another visit. shaka
Can’t wait for my next visit. Especially great meeting the Molokai ambassadors Jeff and kim.

Clifbell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Here is short humorous video taken just off the deck.
Timeshare Traveler goes Bananas

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I see alot of instant exchange opportunity for Ke Nani Kai at VI for this summer though winter. Mostly two bedroom units until winter. It must be an expensive trip regarding flights, rental cars and necessities.

Bill

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I see alot of instant exchange opportunity for Ke Nani Kai at VI for this summer though winter. Mostly two bedroom units until winter. It must be an expensive trip regarding flights, rental cars and necessities.

Bill

The biggest extra expense is the extra Mokulele flight since no other airlines service Molokai. Your getting a rental car on most of the islands anyway but the car rental is usually more on Molokai. All orher things are expensive all over Hawaii so the extra flight is the main difference. shaka

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score

Bill
They're not showing up yet in II Getaways. In the past (including pre-Covid), I started seeing them around this time of year for October/November weeks.

Tamaradarann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC South Beach, HGVC Las Vegas, HGVC Las Vegas on the Strip, HGVC Sea World, Misner Place

Bill
Does the Ke Nani Kai trade on RCI as well as II? I would like to exchange thru RCI for a week there.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
The Ke Nani Kai I see are owner deposits in the Vacation International instant exchange availability. VI owners can pay about $150 to deposit weeks into this exchange for VI points. VI members can use VI points to reserve these weeks. Currently, there seems to be alot of Ke Nani Kai in the exchange from May to Dec.

Bill

USA - Hawaii and South Pacific​

(5)
Book a WeekResortUnit
Size
Max
Occ.
Check
in
09/02 - 09/09/23Ke Nani Kai Quick Facts ,Maunaloa, Molokai, HI--Add'l Fees--2bd6Sat
09/09 - 09/16/23Ke Nani Kai Quick Facts ,Maunaloa, Molokai, HI--Add'l Fees--2bd6Sat
09/16 - 09/23/23Ke Nani Kai Quick Facts ,Maunaloa, Molokai, HI--Add'l Fees--2bd6Sat
09/23 - 09/30/23Ke Nani Kai Quick Facts ,Maunaloa, Molokai, HI--Add'l Fees--2bd6Sat
09/30 - 10/07/23Ke Nani Kai Quick Facts ,Maunaloa, Molokai, HI--Add'l Fees--1bd4Sat