• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
FIRST! THANK YOU to those administering this thread and calendars.
We are going to WKORN Jan 8 - 22 and would like one of the bundles of 2 chairs and 1 umbrella. I had trouble with the calendars, but finally figured out how to reserve Bundle #2. My request is showing on the calendar, BUT it is the only entry. I also reserved Bundle #1 for the days that appeared to be available during our trip, Jan 9-14. Please help me understand how that transfer would work for Bundle #2 if there isn't any entries prior to our check in. I will cancel the request for Bundle #1 if I can confirm that Bundle #2 is still in circulation and how the transfer would work. THANKS again

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Clarification needed. Are both bundles 2 chairs and 1 umbrella now? Also, when I click on Calendar 2, I can see the calendar but I don’t see any entries. do I need an invite to actually see the reservationa?
I can see entries in January for Bundle #2. You shouldn't need anything special to see them. Just click on the Public URL link in pos #374. I too am looking for a description to update the instructions.

jnsywg

Reaction score
I have bundle 1 and leave KOR tomorrow and now can’t find the calendar link for bundle 1. Can someone help me with that? I need to contact whoever is getting this bundle next.

Thank you!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I have bundle 1 and leave KOR tomorrow and now can’t find the calendar link for bundle 1. Can someone help me with that? I need to contact whoever is getting this bundle next.

Thank you!
What exactly is it that you have? Can you list the items, including bag if there is one?

Link is in post #374, but we don't know if there is one bundle or two right now.

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
FIRST! THANK YOU to those administering this thread and calendars.
We are going to WKORN Jan 8 - 22 and would like one of the bundles of 2 chairs and 1 umbrella. I had trouble with the calendars, but finally figured out how to reserve Bundle #2. My request is showing on the calendar, BUT it is the only entry. I also reserved Bundle #1 for the days that appeared to be available during our trip, Jan 9-14. Please help me understand how that transfer would work for Bundle #2 if there isn't any entries prior to our check in. I will cancel the request for Bundle #1 if I can confirm that Bundle #2 is still in circulation and how the transfer would work. THANKS again
Whoever has bundled #2 please check in and let us know where it is and what is in the bundle. Thank you

jnsywg

Reaction score
What exactly is it that you have? Can you list the items, including bag if there is one?

Link is in post #374, but we don't know if there is one bundle or two right now.
I have two chairs and one umbrella in the bag. I believe this is bundle one.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I have two chairs and one umbrella in the bag. I believe this is bundle one.
Thanks. Are they the Tommy Bahama chairs?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Right now it still seems that bundle 2 is MIA.

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
That’s me! Thanks! I’ve been in contact with him. I don’t see the link to the bundle 1 calendar either.

Nm- found it. Putting it here for my own reference next week
@DinaM - I am after you for Bundle #1 and have left you my contact info in a DM.
ALL - we will be at WKORN for 2 glorious weeks. I was originally on the Calendar for Bundle #2, but since it seems B#2 is missing, added myself to the available days for Bundle #1. Right now Bundle #2 doesn’t have anyone scheduled after me and Bundle #1 doesnt have anyone after Jan 23.
@kathiecee Are you on the Bundle #1 calendar for Jan 15th-22nd? We can DM each other to connect for the handoff If you are the Kathi C on the calendar.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harboside Atlantis, Sheraton Flex ,Vidanta
Hi Dina. I am the one on the calendar on the 15th for Bundle 1. Am I giving it back to you on the 22nd?

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Dina. I am the one on the calendar on the 15th for Bundle 1. Am I giving it back to you on the 22nd?

@klpenny - Are you “Kathi C” on the Calendar Bundle #1? I am on the Calendar B#1 Jan 8-14 and will arrange with you by DM to get it to you on the 15th. After that we need to figure out who you would hand them to because there isn’t anyone on the calendar for the 22nd forward.

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
@dioxide45 Thank you for all of you administration on the calendars. I would like to suggest that under the instructions we add a line that says to use your TUGBBS Username when reserving to make it easier to contact the previous and next person on the calendars.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@klpenny - Are you “Kathi C” on the Calendar Bundle #1? I am on the Calendar B#1 Jan 8-14 and will arrange with you by DM to get it to you on the 15th. After that we need to figure out who you would hand them to because there isn’t anyone on the calendar for the 22nd forward.
Hi Dina! I am the Kathi C on the calendar for the 15th. I don't know who I would hand it off to as I do not see any other names on the calendar for that time. Is anyone else interested?

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi everyone! Two questions. They used to charge to rent chairs and umbrellas on the beach. My husband says no. Anyone been there recently know? Does anyone want Bundle 1 after I am done with it on 1/22?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
Hi everyone! Two questions. They used to charge to rent chairs and umbrellas on the beach. My husband says no. Anyone been there recently know? Does anyone want Bundle 1 after I am done with it on 1/22?
Yes you can rent them.

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Hi all, This is gregb (Greg Buchanan), the original purchaser of the chairs and the original poster of this thread, back in October 2021.
Wow.
I never expected these chairs to last this long! Great cooperation among the TUG group has made this sharing possible.

We purchased the chairs at Costco in October 2021 to use during our annual 3 week visit. (Usually we come in January, but COVID delayed our 2021 visit.) When we were getting ready to leave, I wondered what to do with the chairs. I thought maybe someone would like to have them, so I posted on TUG to see if we could pass them on to someone else. This chain was the result and it has been amazing.

When we came back for our normal visit in January 2022, I thought, "I wonder if the chairs are still around?" I checked on TUG and discovered this thread for the chairs was still active, and the chairs were still in circulation. Better yet, they are available for our visit. Not only that, but a beach umbrella had joined the bundle. Before we left, we used this thread to pass them on.

It is now 2023, and we are coming to WKORN for our annual visit, Jan. 15 thru Feb 5. And the chairs are still in circulation. WOW!

Now to my questions:

I read thru this thread and discovered there is now a reservation system to get the chairs. Thanks to whoever set that up!
I tried following the instructions on the thread to reserve the chairs, but it didn't take the first time.
I discovered that I was overlapping my start date with the end date of the previous holder, and that was rejected.
So I changed my dates to not overlap, and that seems to show up correctly now.

So KathyC, can we find a way to get the chairs once you are done with them? And any chance of getting them earlier? Give me a call to coordinate.
And Dawnwrey, we will need to pass them on to you on Feb 5. Give me a call to coordinate that.

My cell phone number is: 408 540-4855.

Greg

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
KLBenny, Yes, I want bundle one and have "signed up" for it on the calendar.

We actually arrive a week earlier, so we would appreciate getting it as soon as you no longer need it.
You can reach me on my cell phone (408 540-4855) to coordinate the handover.
Thanks
Greg

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for buying these Greg! What a great service you have done for TUG Members. I don't know if we will need them the whole week and will certainly hand them off earlier if I can!
Kathi

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello All! I’m still not sure if we know if Bundle #2 is still in circulation- Please help if you have it or know where it is???

Last edited:

JimT

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think the 2 blue chairs in bundle 2 were lost with the bell desk at WOKRN in December.

kathiecee

TUG Member
Reaction score
@DinaM - I am after you for Bundle #1 and have left you my contact info in a DM.
ALL - we will be at WKORN for 2 glorious weeks. I was originally on the Calendar for Bundle #2, but since it seems B#2 is missing, added myself to the available days for Bundle #1. Right now Bundle #2 doesn’t have anyone scheduled after me and Bundle #1 doesnt have anyone after Jan 23.
@kathiecee Are you on the Bundle #1 calendar for Jan 15th-22nd? We can DM each other to connect for the handoff If you are the Kathi C on the calendar.
That is not me.

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think the 2 blue chairs in bundle 2 were lost with the bell desk at WOKRN in December.
I am at WKORN and I have confirmed through the Valet that Bundle #2 is no longer in circulation. I currently have Bundle #1 which consists of 2 chairs and 1 Umbrella (Very good condition). I will be handing it off on Sunday to Kathi C. To avoid confusion I propose that we should delete the calendar for Bundle #2. Hopefully anyone that has reserved #2 in the future will see this post.