• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harboside Atlantis, Sheraton Flex ,Vidanta
Hi all! I have a question. I signed up for the chairs a few months ago for 1/15 to 1/22. I now see a Patty C added recently to the calendar for the same time period (1/8 to 2/10). I am not sure how the priority of the chairs is determined. Can someone clarify? Thanks!

aeroflygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I have a question. I signed up for the chairs a few months ago for 1/15 to 1/22. I now see a Patty C added recently to the calendar for the same time period (1/8 to 2/10). I am not sure how the priority of the chairs is determined. Can someone clarify? Thanks!
We will be there for a month, but will get the items to you when you are there.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
OK. Thanks! Will touch base as it gets closer.

JimT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Denise when are you departing? I’m there nov 17. This would be my second round in this thread as I used them last year too which is so cool!
Ryes,
If you are still interested in the chairs we would willing give up our reservation (Nov 19-28).
The bundle is too much for us.
JimT

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
I’m planning to split the bundle so JimT can have bundle 1 and Ryes can have bundle 2.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ryes, just PM me your last name and I will leave the bundle at Nanea and PM you the claim check number. I can leave it for an 11/17 pickup.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If anyone wants bundle 2 right now, its available until 11/17. Just PM me.

Ryes

Reaction score
If anyone wants bundle 2 right now, its available until 11/17. Just PM me.
I’ll take one bundle. I just need like 2 chairs and one umbrella. Landing at 10:30 pm on Nov 17 so can fetch it on Nov 18 in the morning. What should we do with the sand mat and extra 2 chairs etc?

Last edited:

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I’ll take one bundle

Great, I sent you a PM so that we can coordinate getting you the bundle. I am not sure how to manage Bundle 2 scheduling after you are done with your stay, however. I am not sure whether the bundles stay separate or need to come back together, or if the short chairs and umbrella get left behind in a hallway/bell desk.

Ryes

Reaction score
Great, I sent you a PM so that we can coordinate getting you the bundle. I am not sure how to manage Bundle 2 scheduling after you are done with your stay, however. I am not sure whether the bundles stay separate or need to come back together, or if the short chairs and umbrella get left behind in a hallway/bell desk.
@JimT when are you departing? I’m leaving on Nov 24. Edit: nevermind I see you are leaving on the 28th. I will touch base with you prior to when I leave to see about bundle 2 linking back up with bundle 1.

Last edited:

Ruby42

Reaction score
@JimT when are you departing? I’m leaving on Nov 24. Edit: nevermind I see you are leaving on the 28th. I will touch base with you prior to when I leave to see about bundle 2 linking back up with bundle 1.
Is part of bundle 2 still available? I check in to WKORV 11/19-11/26 and would love to use what’s left and can help return the bundles on the 26th.

Ryes

Reaction score
Is part of bundle 2 still available? I check in to WKORV 11/19-11/26 and would love to use what’s left and can help return the bundles on the 26th.
I only need 2 chairs and an umbrella of bundle 2 so I’ll pass on the rest to u which sounds like it might be 2 smaller chairs, a beach mat and flippers. I’m getting it tomorrow from Denise and will give u the other 2 chairs and umbrella before the 24th

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Please let me know if you want me to create a second calendar to allow the bundles to be booked separately.

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
Hi all. Please let me know if you want me to create a second calendar to allow the bundles to be booked separately.
Personally, I would prefer them to be separate, with the existing calendar to be for the original 2 TB chairs and umbrella. We had the bundle in Sept/Oct, so I know that the smaller chairs are just too low for us to use. We are on the calendar again in February.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
If no one signs up for the second bundle maybe to preserve them we, or whomever can take both bundles and just store them in our units, as there is a time limit on storage. I'd hate to lose them.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Would it be possible to post a picture either here or with the calendar(s) to see what exactly the chairs look like? It might help people decide which bundle they want. Just my two cents. I think a separate calendar for each bundle is a good idea. Less confusing that way.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
The calendar auto-accepts based on availability. If any of your days/hours conflict, it will be declined. Please note that the calendar is set for Hawaii time.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The calendar auto-accepts based on availability. If any of your days/hours conflict, it will be declined. Please note that the calendar is set for Hawaii time.
Thanks. They were not declined since there first. The other person who added it after reached out to me and will let me use the bundle while there.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks. They were not declined since there first. The other person who added it after reached out to me and will let me use the bundle while there.
It is also possible that the event is just on your personal calendar and never got accepted by the public calendar.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It is also possible that the event is just on your personal calendar and never got accepted by the public calendar.
Thanks. Good thought. I am pretty tech savvy. It was on the group calendar.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Good thought. I am pretty tech savvy. It was on the group calendar.
I see that the calendar accepted January 15 – 22, 2023 request. It's January 8 – February 10, 2023 that was declined.

If you don't use Google Calendar and using the public URL, it might be misleading. The light shade are declined requests.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I see that the calendar accepted January 15 – 22, 2023 request. It's January 8 – February 10, 2023 that was declined.

If you don't use Google Calendar and using the public URL, it might be misleading. The light shade are declined requests.
Thanks for clarification. On my screen it wasn't lighter really. I am all set. Thanks!

Ryes

Reaction score
Just received bundle 2 from Denise, which currently are:

2 chairs (regular smaller adult size but lower back than Tommy bahama)
Tommy bahama beach umbrella
2 smaller chairs (one is broken) might be kids chairs but wide enough for smaller adult but uncomfortable as seat is 2” from ground and horizontal bar digs into your back. The back of the broken one doesn’t stay up.
beach mat
Flippers

Denise thought maybe we should let bundle 2 revert back to just 1 umbrella and 2 chairs and possibly get rid of the 2 tiny chairs, the beach mat and flippers as it makes for an unwieldy bundle. I must say I agree with her on this as the extras are only useful to some not all. Anyone feel strongly opposed to this? If so please post here before the 23rd. Thx!

JimT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Chairs and Umbrella (Bundle 1?) available Nov 28 - Dec 1. Could be available as early as Nov 25 if someone could use them.
Just let me know. Looks like marmite has them starting Dec. 2.
Shout out to Denise L for all the effort separating the bundles and making the transfer easy!