• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[MERGED] New Wyndham payment portal announcement - discussion - reported issues thread

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
For anyone who didn’t already receive the email announcement today:

"Get Ready For Easy Payments In A New Online Portal." Some of the new features you can look forward to include:

A new customer portal with several 24/7 self-service features.

• Enroll in Auto-Pay.

• Schedule and make payments.

• View balances, statements and transactions.

• Add payment options to your virtual wallet.

• Get notifications when payments are processed.

• Access financial information for all accounts in one place. https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinations.com/us/en/resorts/resort-news/paymentus

360a762460eb65841282bb87aabae20a.jpg

9533c254f6905eeab1bdeecfd906d6fe.jpg

One item worth noting from the website link regarding the credit reporting elements:

d87d8c50ba18afe62359f635e1d269d1.jpg

If I’m reading this announcement correctly - the new Paymentus third party billing website will finally support both MFs and loans for all accounts in one centralized place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
will this work for Fixed weeks owners too?
Daniel

bryjake

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access, Midtown 45
Very happy. They promised this last year and it is delivered

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Las Vegas
Wyndham Sedona
Wyndham Kona
Great news. As a newbie, this was the main part of the website that seemed in need of an update.

r4rab

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Margaritaville(USVI)
It's unclear to me if those already enrolled in auto pay for their MFs will need to do anything or if they will migrate them to the new system automatically.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
It's unclear to me if those already enrolled in auto pay for their MFs will need to do anything or if they will migrate them to the new system automatically.

This is answered under the FAQs section, screenshot for ease of reference:

1658498068891.png

Reaction score
I wonder what they mean by a valid email? I have verified my email many times, yet I frequently do not receive emails. I hear about them through TUG.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I can wait but I can't hardly!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We will soon see. I am already enrolled, have been for years and pretty much expect this to be a fail, like Wyndham's other changes. We will likely get late fees because we didn't enroll.

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
They sent this notice to my old email and not the one I currently have on file on my account, so it made me wonder if it was a scam.
My reservation confirmations were not making it to the old email.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
They sent this notice to my old email and not the one I currently have on file on my account, so it made me wonder if it was a scam.
My reservation confirmations were not making it to the old email.
The problem is there are two email addresses in your Wyndham account, and only one of them is user-updatable online. The one associated with your individual owner account (and each owner with a separate login would have their own) can be updated online. This one tends to be where reservation confirmations go. It’s found in the “Account Profile” tab near the top.

The second email address is the point of contact email address and can only be changed by Wyndham. This is found in the “My Ownership” tab aaalllll the way at the bottom. “Official” mailings tend to go to this one, like new policy announcements, etc.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I, for one, am excited to see we are getting this new financial system and the features advertised (which you gotta believe it's gonna be good, right, it's a well known 3rd party system).

As of now, it is not available, even though you can see the link under the Ownership tab - you can't register yet. I called in (because I do need some financial info at the moment) and nothing is available to anyone right now (no financial data, can't make payments, etc). They are hoping it's up by Monday or Tuesday. There is a direct number - 888-739-4016 you can call for updates.

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried to make my monthly maintenance fee payment. I tried to access new portal, received various 'no can do' messages. Tried the method to pay without log-in. Was surprised when asked for my Birthdate -- thinking Wyndham doesn't have that on file. Sure enough, error message said "Unable to match account number and birthdate.

Anyone had success using new payment system?

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
For what? Changing a date on an expired CC! They need an app

Sent from my T906 using Tapatalk

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)

PaymentUS has mobile apps:

Whether these apps will specifically work with Wyndham's implementation of PaymentUS I don't know - but I'd assume since Wyndham is leveraging a third party service here - that if the app itself supports third party integrations that it could be used to manage your Wyndham payments.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

I'll probably get in trouble trying to recall from memory, I thought I read it's the same system that Amazon uses. I'm looking forward to being able to see more details around our payment history. The people in finance have to look in multiple systems, logout, login elsewhere, and may or may not be accurate. Looking forward to seeing the new system, hopefully my dreams are not dashed. If you are on autopay, you cannot make a one time payment. Sounds like that will be easy peasy with the new system.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
OK, so I just tried using this service for the first time. I didn't get very far, so I'm looking for a few brave souls to try this out and see if you experience the same issues. I followed the steps in the email I received as follows:

1660251674508.png

So I clicked on the Frist Time User? link. I filled out the three fields (email, member ID, zip code). I received the following response:

1660251732946.png

I had never tried this previously, so this response was confusing. I then backed out via the "Close" button and tried to login using my existing Wyndham creds - no dice. I then decided to try the "Forgot your password?" link, and received the following response:

1660251917749.png

So right out of the date - I cannot create a profile - and I cannot reset my password online. I'm pretty much dead in the water. I'm already escalating this to Wyndham - but figured I'd post here to see how far any of my other TUGGERs have gotten...

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
OK, so I just tried using this service for the first time. I didn't get very far, so I'm looking for a few brave souls to try this out and see if you experience the same issues. I followed the steps in the email I received as follows:

View attachment 62246

So I clicked on the Frist Time User? link. I filled out the three fields (email, member ID, zip code). I received the following response:

View attachment 62247

I had never tried this previously, so this response was confusing. I then backed out via the "Close" button and tried to login using my existing Wyndham creds - no dice. I then decided to try the "Forgot your password?" link, and received the following response:

View attachment 62249

So right out of the date - I cannot create a profile - and I cannot reset my password online. I'm pretty much dead in the water. I'm already escalating this to Wyndham - but figured I'd post here to see how far any of my other TUGGERs have gotten...
I tried a couple of days ago - same results.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
OK, for those of you who experience problems with the new PaymentUS portal setup - please contact Wyndham Consumer Finance at 800-251-8736, and have your member ID and other account validation info handy of course.

I had to have my password manually reset by this helpdesk specifically. I'm up and running now and able to access the new finance portal.

Don't call Wyndham Owner Care - or if you do - ask to be transferred to the Consumer Finance helpdesk.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I tried a couple of days ago - same results.
The same for me when I tried yesterday.

I guess the more pertinent question is: Has anyone not gotten this result from the website? Is it working for anyone (without having had to call)?

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
I'm getting the same results. Big question, if I do nothing, will they autopay at then end of the month as they do every month? Or, must I actually call and go through the painful exercise of getting set up to do something that should have been done automatically? Typical Wyndham. Can't get anything right.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
I'm getting the same results. Big question, if I do nothing, will they autopay at then end of the month as they do every month? Or, must I actually call and go through the painful exercise of getting set up to do something that should have been done automatically? Typical Wyndham. Can't get anything right.

From what I can see in the portal, and from what the email states, if you had autopay already set up, you don't have to change anything. Though I now have access to the paymentus portal - I have made no changes to anything - nor do I plan to unless it becomes necessary.

1660269719195.png

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I had tried Saturday, July 30th, as you could see the link on the ownership tab (see post 1). Earlier in the week the ownership tab wasn't available. I called (and reported here) what the VC's told me (they couldn't see the old system or the new yet either, ownership information was not available to anyone, I also read on FB (so it must be true) that people were not able to make payments.

On maybe Tuesday, I could see the link and tried to register and experienced what you posted in post 6. Figured it wasn't ready yet.

Silly me, thought maybe they would announce when it's ready. Kind of like cancelling a reservation and waiting for it to show up again in the system. We should be should be used to this by now (waiting, wondering, try/try again). Design by Wyndham.

This is what I get now: I have to use my 5 digit zip code and the email address on my account or it will say invalid answer.

1660275407393.png

I never set up a password. If I try to forgotten password, I get this (no instruction as to who to contact):
1660276483821.png

Guess I'll try to call in the next few days. Funny they gave you different instruction @hitchhiker as to who to contact. In my original post, I have a phone number they gave me. Honestly, my autopay won't come out til August 29th. Rather than wait on the phone for hours I may wait a few more days. You think everyone is going to has to call? Has anyone been able to access without running into issues?