• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need 8/20-8/27, Sheraton Broadway Plantation one bedroom premium

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 7, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
It really needs to be the larger side of the lockoff, or a 2 bedroom would do as well. If you have one, let me know via PM by clicking on my username.

I keep watching for a match via RCI and entered an OGS with II but nothing matching, which is not at all surprising. When has II ever gotten anything before late September at SBP? RCI gets loads and buckets of these SBP weeks in summer at 1+ years out.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
It really needs to be the larger side of the lockoff, or a 2 bedroom would do as well. If you have one, let me know via PM by clicking on my username.

I keep watching for a match via RCI and entered an OGS with II but nothing matching, which is not at all surprising. When has II ever gotten anything before late September at SBP? RCI gets loads and buckets of these SBP weeks in summer at 1+ years out.
I have heard but I haven't been able to verify it one way or the other, but it is said that RCI now discontinues any search at 60 days and will only continue to search for requests that are beyond 60 days.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I have heard but I haven't been able to verify it one way or the other, but it is said that RCI now discontinues any search at 60 days and will only continue to search for requests that are beyond 60 days.
I will keep watching RCI for something. You never know.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
There are some 1 bedroom premium online at Vistana.com but I have no weeks left for 2022 to get it. If you can get it for me, let me know!

If you know whether Vistana will let me use next year's one bedroom to get this year's inventory, let me know that as well. I plan to call today, but our granddaugther is here today.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
There are some 1 bedroom premium online at Vistana.com but I have no weeks left for 2022 to get it. If you can get it for me, let me know!

If you know whether Vistana will let me use next year's one bedroom to get this year's inventory, let me know that as well. I plan to call today, but our granddaugther is here today.
Doubtful that you can use next 2023 use year to get a 2022 reservation. Simply not possible. The only way to do that is to borrow StarOptions to book this year, but I suspect the ownership are voluntary. So that may not be an option.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
And the earliest week I can see with my 2023 week deposit is in October. I am looking with a pretty weak deposit though, week 50, Plantation, 1 BR.

Normita

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You can use your Star Options for the following year, but only by phoning Vistana (and waiting on hold for a human). You have to pay in full for the Star Options you use. They charge you the maintenance fee for the current year and adjust in January. I am not sure if this also applies to weeks. You would have to phone.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You can use your Star Options for the following year, but only by phoning Vistana (and waiting on hold for a human). You have to pay in full for the Star Options you use. They charge you the maintenance fee for the current year and adjust in January. I am not sure if this also applies to weeks. You would have to phone.
Mine are just weeks. I have someone who wants that particular week in one bedroom premium, and it's available, so it's an odd problem for me to have. I cannot think of a year when every single week I reserved rented. This year and last year were banner years for rentals of SBP. Maybe the Marriott name is helping, or the end of Covid is making Myrtle Beach very popular.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I looked it up earlier today and for me it wasn't showing as available. I don't own any lock offs or large premium's but it isn't available as SO's either.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Right this minute, I cannot even log into Vistana, so there's that! :rolleyes:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, there is a one bedroom premium villa showing as 8/20-8/27 at Plantation.

If anyone can grab that one, let me know.

RESERVATION
DETAILS
Arrival date: Saturday, August 20, 2022

Departure date: Saturday, August 27, 2022, 7 nights

Check-in: 4 p.m.

Check-out: 10 a.m.

Villa Type: 1 Bedroom Premium Villa Plantation, Gold Plus

Maximum Occupancy: 4

Result ID: 20W4NE

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, there is a one bedroom premium villa showing as 8/20-8/27 at Plantation.

If anyone can grab that one, let me know.

RESERVATION
DETAILS
Arrival date: Saturday, August 20, 2022

Departure date: Saturday, August 27, 2022, 7 nights

Check-in: 4 p.m.

Check-out: 10 a.m.

Villa Type: 1 Bedroom Premium Villa Plantation, Gold Plus

Maximum Occupancy: 4

Result ID: 20W4NE
It is only available if you have 1 BR premium 2022 (or lock off) non SVE week. It isn't available with options.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still need a 1 bedroom premium for these dates. :)

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This was just a one bedroom premium deeded week I was looking with, which is all I own at SBP. I don't own options, flexoptions, or Palmetto premium that I can use.

I still am in need of this week.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still needed. If anyone has a one bedroom premium with king bed, full kitchen, etc., let me know!

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I had someone send me a PM but because I couldn't get a Marriott Bonvoy number or Vistana confirmation # and the confirmation looked pretty odd to me, I didn't take the week.

I feel badly that the TUG visitor with zero posts didn't seem to be able to give me a confirmation #. They did send an email saying it was a one bedroom premium and gave me some information about the week. I am very cautious.

If anyone has a week starting 8/20 in a one bedroom premium, let me know.

DRIless

Reaction score
Could you use Wyndham/Worldmark Grand Palms ?

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No, it has to be Sheraton Broadway Plantation 1 bedroom premium.

There is availability through Vistana showing for that unit type in Plantation phase of the resort, but I have no weeks left to book it.

If anyone has a one bedroom premium they need to use and will book this for me, I would appreciate it. Let me know via PM by clicking on my username.

Darn that the one a new TUG guest had couldn't be confirmed for me to pay. I just am always unsure and cautious. I know there are scammers out there.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I had someone send me a PM but because I couldn't get a Marriott Bonvoy number or Vistana confirmation # and the confirmation looked pretty odd to me, I didn't take the week.

I feel badly that the TUG visitor with zero posts didn't seem to be able to give me a confirmation #. They did send an email saying it was a one bedroom premium and gave me some information about the week. I am very cautious.

If anyone has a week starting 8/20 in a one bedroom premium, let me know.
THey were likely a scammer. We have seen a few of them. New guest signup with few posts. Sometimes they can provide *a fake* confirmation to get you to pay. Then you are left with nothing.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
THey were likely a scammer. We have seen a few of them. New guest signup with few posts. Sometimes they can provide *a fake* confirmation to get you to pay. Then you are left with nothing.
I am thinking you are right. The TUG name didn't match the email address. I was going to go through with it, but I had a bad feeling. The number of points was strange.

1659205802706.png

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What do you think of that confirmation. Looks strange.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 7, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day