• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Stay At Home Humor

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Seeing that the Ravens are playing the Bears today...

Something I read in a joke book from the school library decades ago (and will only work in print, not audibly)...

What do you do if you see Chicago, Ill?

Call Baltimore, MD.
Well, What did Della wear? She wore a brand new jersey?

Where has Ora gone? She went to pay her texas.

What did Missy sip? She sipped a mini-soda.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
My DW emailed an associate, and thanks to spell check, somehow managed to use "incontinent" in place of "in contemplation."
She sent it before showing me the hard-copy. No, the sh*t did not hit the fan, but there were some red-faces.

I just caught spell check converting my modifications in medications. At first I was annoyed, but then I wondered if spell check AI deduced something about me that I have been unwilling or unable to admit to myself.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
probably would have been [deleted]

Last edited:

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Henri has actually passed away, and the world is worse off for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
melons.jpg

:D Dave

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Judy, a professional genealogy researcher in the United States, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that her father’s great, great uncle, Remus, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Texas in 1889. Both Judy and her father, a very prominent politician share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Galveston, Texas. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: "Remus, horse thief, sent to Galveston State Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Galveston & Southern Flyer six times Caught by Texas Rangers detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889."

Judy e-mailed her father for information about their great, great uncle, Remus and a few days ago her father’s staff sent this response back:

Remus was a famous cowboy in Texas in the 1880s. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Galveston & Southern railroad. Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Texas Rangers. In 1889, Remus passed away suddenly during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.

Now THAT, folks, is how it's done in politics!

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
The nice thing about a croc pot is dinner is always ready "in a while"

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent