• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

LIMITLESS VACATIONS

BC Bum

Reaction score
My daughter and her friend are in MP Mayan Riv at the moment using my 2020 week. Against my advice, her fiend bought into Limitless Vacations. I have no idea what it is, but I'm pretty sure she got ripped off. Does anyone know what the sharks are pedaling there at the moment?

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Never heard of it - must be an exit program. Since they are there, send them to Customer Services ASAP and get out of that!

BC Bum

Reaction score
Never heard of it - must be an exit program. Since they are there, send them to Customer Services ASAP and get out of that!
She sent me a couple of pages of the contract that I can barely read. It's not even Vidanta- It's through Int'l Cruise ad Excursion Gallery (ICE) and the marketing people are from Ventas Riviera Maya Sa de CV. What are they letting other thieves use the owners meeting now?

BC Bum

Reaction score
The contract refers to the Terms and Conditions that are on their website. When I go to the website, I need a login to see them. I don't have a login.

SHG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Riviera Beach and Spa, Dana Point
HGVC Flamingo
HGVC on Blvd
Hyatt Beach House
It sounds like a travel club membership..... They sometimes sell these as a last resort for the customer to buy something. They sell them on the idea of buying this to tryout timesharing... The good news is they are often much cheaper than a full timeshare purchase. Still, it certainly is not recommended to buy something you know nothing about! This is especially true in Mexico!

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
ICE is part of SFX.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
My daughter and her friend are in MP Mayan Riv at the moment using my 2020 week. Against my advice, her fiend bought into Limitless Vacations.......

Never heard of it - must be an exit program.
Since they are there, send them to Customer Services ASAP and get out of that!

......It's not even Vidanta- It's through Int'l Cruise ad Excursion Gallery (ICE) and the marketing people are from Ventas Riviera Maya Sa de CV. What are they letting other thieves use the owners meeting now?

It sounds like a travel club membership..... They sometimes sell these as a last resort for the customer to buy something........Still, it certainly is not recommended to buy something you know nothing about! This is especially true in Mexico!

ICE is part of SFX.

Hi BC Bum-
The reason you did not get these exit package “ offers” was that you already owned Vidanta / Mayan

Tell her it will get her left over weeks in off season and is not a good purchase.
RESCIND NOW. - Member Services

BC Bum

Reaction score
Hi BC Bum-
The reason you did not get these exit package “ offers” was that you already owned Vidanta / Mayan

Tell her it will get her left over weeks in off season and is not a good purchase.
RESCIND NOW. - Member Services
She did rescind today. What is odd is that nowhere in her paper work or contract did it mention rescission.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
She did rescind today. What is odd is that nowhere in her paper work or contract did it mention rescission.
exit type offers don't always have the same (or any) rescission rights. Hopefully this one is covered.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
exit type offers don't always have the same (or any) rescission rights. Hopefully this one is covered.
I agree - but I think Vidanta does not want the PR headache with PROFECO.

It seems from prior TUG postings that Member Services may say there is no right of recession / and will counter offer additional options (that may included an actual RTU membership -albeit entry level with use restrictions and / or limited ARP) - however they generally seem to solve the problem of an insistent recision of an exit package buyer by refunding the payment.

It may have helped that the vacation visit was booked via a Vidanta owner for family.

BC Bum

Reaction score
She was able to rescind and get a full refund under the provision that she not bad mouth Vidanta. She could say what she liked about ICE or Limitless Vacations...but not Vidanta.

ObiWanNeKobe

Reaction score
I’m curious if anybody has actually used limitless…

I bought an exit package yesterday at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. If it’s worth it, then it’s fine, but if it’s not, then I want to cancel…

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free

I bought an exit package yesterday at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. If it’s worth it, then it’s fine, but if it’s not, then I want to cancel…
If you don't understand what you bought, don't miss your one chance to rescind. Go to Member Services and not the sales dept. to cancel.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score

The fact that you are wondering whether or not it is worth it should tell you that you should rescind. How much did you pay for it and what do you get for that money?

rrsafety

Reaction score

Cancel today. Unlikely you got a good deal.

sjwel

Reaction score
She was able to rescind and get a full refund under the provision that she not bad mouth Vidanta. She could say what she liked about ICE or Limitless Vacations...but not Vidanta.

sjwel

Reaction score
How was she able to get out of her contract??
I just went through this nightmare, torturous sales meeting while at Grand Mayan on 5/12/21 and upon returning home and more carefully and clear headedly reading the contract, I want to cancel and get my money refunded. How likely am I to succeed?

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I just went through this nightmare, torturous sales meeting while at Grand Mayan on 5/12/21 and upon returning home and more carefully and clear headedly reading the contract, I want to cancel and get my money refunded. How likely am I to succeed?
The person who bought - went to Vidanta Member Services on resort / within 1-2 days of purchase.
Your 5 day rescission period has past .

what did you buy - Limiless Vacation ?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score

Since it's been 14 days then I would say your stuck with it. However, maybe you'll get lucky if you try!

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Even though they don't have to let you out of the exit package type deals like the one described by the original poster (OP), it has been reported that not wanting bad word of mouth Vidanata usually does allow the rescission to go through. The difference though may be the OP sent a letter within the normal 5 business day requirement. Write a letter today but at 2 weeks, I think that they may allow you to cancel but I don't know if they would offer a refund on any deposit you put down.

sjwel

Reaction score
The person who bought - went to Vidanta Member Services on resort / within 1-2 days of purchase.

Yes, Limitless Vacations. But honestly I was so burned out by their endless sales torture and turntable of sales people and price drop after price that I never noticed the fine print.

sjwel

Reaction score

And the paperwork said NOTHING about having 5 days to rescind :(

sjwel

Reaction score
Even though they don't have to let you out of the exit package type deals like the one described by the original poster (OP), it has been reported that not wanting bad word of mouth Vidanata usually does allow the rescission to go through. The difference though may be the OP sent a letter within the normal 5 business day requirement. Write a letter today but at 2 weeks, I think that they may allow you to cancel but I don't know if they would offer a refund on any deposit you put down.
My deal was/is for 5 years, $3950 upfront and $199 per year (first year already covered in $3950) then two 7 night stays per year at $299 for each week. They included a bunch of cruises as well even though I said I'd never take a cruise. When I crunched the numbers with a clear head, it does not add up to a significant savings, just so-so.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
My deal was/is for 5 years, $3950 upfront and $199 per year (first year already covered in $3950) then two 7 night stays per year at $299 for each week. They included a bunch of cruises as well even though I said I'd never take a cruise. When I crunched the numbers with a clear head, it does not add up to a significant savings, just so-so.

Unless you get a full refund (unlikely after 14 days) - you might as well figure out how to use it.
You only "owe" $ 796 more over 4 years .
You also pay $ 299 x 2 for 2 more vacations ( I would assume these are back into Grand Mayan / likely between May and December)- a really good price.

Limitless Vacations / ICE - International Cruise and Excursions has a strong relationship with Vidanta. If you can get some additional well priced vacations your cost average per week keeps lowering. I would suggest using the $299 weeks sooner and then try to use LV to get additional weeks at good pricing .If this is not successful you can walk on the paying the additional years of $ 199.

FYI - Your cost per year for this LV membership = 949.20
The per stay RCI-Vidanta resort fee for a 2 bedroom Grand Mayan NV. = $ 900

Last edited: