• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Arriving Ka'anapali 2/27...

PeggyO1958

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be staying at WKORVN for a week, and then Nanea for a week.

If anyone has beach chairs, umbrellas, or other items that they plan to leave behind or want to
sell please PM me. We'll be happy to "pay it forward" when we leave!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
We'll be staying at WKORVN for a week, and then Nanea for a week.

If anyone has beach chairs, umbrellas, or other items that they plan to leave behind or want to
sell please PM me. We'll be happy to "pay it forward" when we leave!
We leave 26th. We have 4 chairs

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
Let me know how to label them and I can leave with bellmen.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
We would love the other 2 chairs if they are still available. We are here until the 12th of March. We could meet up with you as we are here now.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
oops sounds like they are spoken for. I neglected to read through everything .

WI GAL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKOR South, Maui
Hanalei Bay, Kauai
Aruba Surf Club
Thanks! If you'd put 2 of the chairs with bellman under Michael Francis for arrival on the 26th that would be greatly appreciated! When we leave we will post them here for a tugger to use after our stay too! Thanks for your kindness!

WI GAL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKOR South, Maui
Hanalei Bay, Kauai
Aruba Surf Club
Thanks! If you would leave 2 of the chairs with the bellman under Michael Francis for arrival on the 26th it would be greatly appreciated! We will post them for another tugger after our vacation too! Thanks for the kindness!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
I will leave the toys with bellmen. I will put them under the name of Tuggs. Hopefully some tugger will find them

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
TUG

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

grrrah

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Nanea
SVV - Key West
love this idea for tuggers! Can I call the chairs for mid June ;)

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
We arrive March 12 and will look for TUG stuff and leave it for others. Thanks!

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We are here on Maui and would love a chair or two, or a boogie board. But we are here for six weeks, so we can use something any time. Staying at Westin north, Nanea and Marriott's Ocean Club older towers after these two weeks at Hono Koa. But I need to check the owners' room at Hono Koa for extra things. The paranoia of Covid on the island is real. I think they may have gotten rid of all of the chairs in the owners' closet because they assume the chairs will have cooties. I saw nothing a few days ago, and there is almost no one here at the resort. I think 5-7 of 27 units are occupied. That is so unusual during whale season. The one next door to us, we are on the top floor oceanfront, is not occupied. That one has an incredible ocean view.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
We are here on Maui and would love a chair or two, or a boogie board. But we are here for six weeks, so we can use something any time. Staying at Westin north, Nanea and Marriott's Ocean Club older towers after these two weeks at Hono Koa. But I need to check the owners' room at Hono Koa for extra things. The paranoia of Covid on the island is real. I think they may have gotten rid of all of the chairs in the owners' closet because they assume the chairs will have cooties. I saw nothing a few days ago, and there is almost no one here at the resort. I think 5-7 of 27 units are occupied. That is so unusual during whale season. The one next door to us, we are on the top floor oceanfront, is not occupied. That one has an incredible ocean view.

Enjoy Cindy!!

I heard Maui had more visitors last week tha Oahu. Our business is up on Maui for the last two weeks anyway. We have a long way to go on all the islands before we are back to normal.

WI GAL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKOR South, Maui
Hanalei Bay, Kauai
Aruba Surf Club
We arrive March 12 and will look for TUG stuff and leave it for others. Thanks!
We will be leaving March 13 and should have 2 beach chairs we will be picking up from a generous tugger above that we could pass along.

SGould

TUG Member
Reaction score
Enjoy Cindy!!

I heard Maui had more visitors last week tha Oahu. Our business is up on Maui for the last two weeks anyway. We have a long way to go on all the islands before we are back to normal.
We were on the Big Island last week and there were a lot of visitors. I felt bad for the restaurant workers trying to deal with the crowds with a limited staff. Hopefully everyone has patience!

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Enjoy Cindy!!

So sorry the islands are suffering like this. We have seen so many people living in cars in parking lots here on Maui, including the parking lots at Safeway and Times Supermarket. We are taking some food to the food bank down the street. We bought some cases of things at Costco. I know they need canned goods.

Tourism is taking a huge hit, and what a shame that people are missing out on the whales. This will be more competition for weeks in 2022. Owners here at Hono Koa are able to save their weeks and use double next year, and I think a lot of people will be wanting the same weeks we want. We will be on the phone at exactly 9 AM Mountain Time to reserve our weeks for next year at exactly one year out.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
So sorry the islands are suffering like this. We have seen so many people living in cars in parking lots here on Maui, including the parking lots at Safeway and Times Supermarket. We are taking some food to the food bank down the street. We bought some cases of things at Costco. I know they need canned goods.

Tourism is taking a huge hit, and what a shame that people are missing out on the whales. This will be more competition for weeks in 2022. Owners here at Hono Koa are able to save their weeks and use double next year, and I think a lot of people will be wanting the same weeks we want. We will be on the phone at exactly 9 AM Mountain Time to reserve our weeks for next year at exactly one year out.

Yes. I think getting 2022 reservations will be a challenge, especially Maui. We will be at the Maui Schooner the first week of May. I have already made 18 reservations for Kauai for 2022. Two bedroom units are getting hard to come by there already.

The Maui food bank is a great place to donate too. They have been very helpful to the community there.

It seems kind of strange but you can get in clusters of people and think that it is fairly crowded, not knowing that two block down everything is empty. It’s the same with different times of the day.

it is a unique experience to be here during this time though. The recovery will depend on when people are comfortable traveling again. We’ll see.

Enjoy you time and seeing the whales. You still have plenty of time to enjoy things.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We were on the Big Island last week and there were a lot of visitors. I felt bad for the restaurant workers trying to deal with the crowds with a limited staff. Hopefully everyone has patience!

That’s part of the problem too. Businesses aren’t calling all the employees back because the numbers change weekly. Our Big Island numbers did pick up also but the numbers going to the Big island are only about a quarter of what Maui and Oahu have been getting.

I have to go to the Big Island right after Maui for work. Our warehouse is in Hilo. I always enjoy going there. I just wish I wasn’t working and can go check out more stuff there.:)