• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Problem with online HGVC Reservation List

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Can others bring up your HGVC Reservation List via the web site? I can log into the system, but I only see the spinning wheel when I try to bring up my reservation list. This started for me on January 1. Thanks

Wgk101

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas blvd
Charter Club Marco Island
Flamingo
I was just in mine today and it came up after a delay. I just waited and it finally went through.

brp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine spun a little (maybe 15 seconds) then did come up.

Cheers.

Wright17s

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite Premier; Valdoro x6, Trump, Paradise, Sunrise Lodge
Yep, I can.

I have been having "weird" issues with their website though over the last couple of days... like the main menu bar not appearing after login. I've been using Chrome's Incognito with success though so it seems to be something messed up with their cookies/cache.

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs
I have the same problem. This has been a problem for me for 2 weeks. Hilton I.T was supposed to look into it 11 days ago and it still is a problem. I contacted Hilton again and they told me the IT department was off for a few days last week. I tried 6 different web browsers, windows 7 and 10. The Android APP does the same thing.
1609812900473.png

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs
Do you have a lot of reservations? I probably have 10 active reservations on my list right now.
Yes. I have 11 reservation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Yup spun a few seconds then came up. I have 5 reservations (2 home week + 3 club).

Wright17s

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Do you have a lot of reservations? I probably have 10 active reservations on my list right now.
I have 9 reservations.... comes up in about 20 seconds in a Chrome Incognito window

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
It seems to be worse in the afternoon and evenings, peaking about midnight EST when all of the ressie walkers are online ;). It eases up an hour or so later, but I’m only walking 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
I couldn't get it to come up (same symptoms) late last night, but this morning I logged in and it came up fine -- kind of slow, but I have lots of reservations right now.

Kurt

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard
It seems to be worse in the afternoon and evenings, peaking about midnight EST when all of the ressie walkers are online ;). It eases up an hour or so later, but I’m only walking 2.

I feel attacked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
I have 11 reservation.
I still haven't been able to bring up my reservation list, but the iPhone HGVC app does show my list of reservations. I also have 11. Maybe that is the key. I will know in a few days because one of my reservations (current one) rolls off. Luckily, I really don't currently have a need to modify any reservation but wanted to look at the new change feature.

Thanks for all of the help/advice above. I tried them all but never could get in. It just looks like me and @Anthony Schmid are special. ;)

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Yep but very S L O W. We have about 5 reservations.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Weird thing is that on account opening I have the issue, it is open but the window does not refresh. If I open a second window, or cut off part of the URL string the window for my account opens.

Not sure what is going on, but it has been doing strange things to me for a while. I find I have to use 2 windows to navigate anywhere. When you are logged in, it does maintain a session across both windows.

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's been really slow lately. Tried all 3 major browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge--although the new Edge is really Chrome now). Seems to take a while to pull up anything lately.

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Looks like they know about the issue but we have to wait :mad:

Attachments

• Hilton Reservations.jpg
    Hilton Reservations.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 51

Wright17s

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
In the Spring?! Holly cats haven't they heard of Agile development and CI/CD? :wall:

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Yep but very S L O W. We have about 5 reservations.
It has been very slow for me also.

I have a mix of resorts owned (Bay club, Kohala Suites and The District). 12 reservations right now and it does finally load.

Once I did get the spinning thing for over 10 minutes. I just closed tab and cleared cache. Reopened tab in chrome and reservations finally loaded in about 3-4 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Thanks for sharing. Perhaps the delay is due to a reduced IT staff.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
In the Spring?! Holly cats haven't they heard of Agile development and CI/CD? :wall:

Hey, they gotta code the new cancellation policy before the end of Feb, then they will get a round tuit.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Where have you heard that their IT staff was reduced?

Kurt
I wrote “Perhaps the delay is due to a reduced IT staff”.
I’m assuming all departments were impacted by staff reductions. If so, that would explain the delay.

Last edited:

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
I wrote “Perhaps the delay is due to a reduced IT staff”.
I’m assuming all departments were impacted by staff reductions. If so, that would explain the delay.

Ok, thank you, I hadn't previously seen that article. That is exactly what I was asking.

Kurt