• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

DaveNV: Making a Home in the Desert

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Lookin' ever so good, Dave. I'll call before we drop by so you can fill the fridge. :) Oh, BTW, the outdoor lights are dead ringers for ours. Love 'em!

Jim

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Love how the floors seem to change color with the light....lovely, and ties the lighter paint together with the darker paint. And I do love the more mission-style light fixtures.

Thanks so much. We have more light fixtures to hang inside. We already changed out the vanity light fixture in the Guest Bathroom, and we're having two fixtures installed above the vanity in the Master Bath. (Need to run the electricity for those, along with wiring for six new can lights in the Living Room ceiling. That's happening the 12th.) We're waiting to hang the Mission-style down-light over the dining room table until after the furniture is in place. Less chance to hurt it that way. We've had it nearly 20 years, and it can't be replaced. Goes perfectly with our dining room table.

The fixture in the foyer ceiling is new, a replacement for the one that was there. The old one is gone, and I don't know if we have a picture of it. It was round, flush-mounted, with an ugly dome glass shade with a center finial that looked very out of place. This is the one we put in:

New Foyer Light.jpg

The wall colors were chosen because we knew they worked well with the flooring. We had these same colors and floors at our Washington house. They're perfect for a Southwestern home. And you're right- things do change with the light. Nothing is too harsh, and all of it together is peaceful, relaxing, and warm. It feels just right. :D

Dave

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dave your floors look awesome!! What a difference. Love your outdoor fixture. I think I want to change ours now :)

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Dave your floors look awesome!! What a difference. Love your outdoor fixture. I think I want to change ours now :)

Thanks, Anna. Due to the more isolated location of Mesquite, we did a lot of online business with Wayfair.com and Overstock.com. They both have a tremendous selection. Only a few things we purchased didn't meet with our approval, and were returned. Both companies were great about that.

Dave

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well my goodness, DaveNV!! Look at those gorgeous floors!! You're making it harder and harder on me to not rush out there and buy a new house. :) Seriously, your house is just so beautiful!!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Well my goodness, DaveNV!! Look at those gorgeous floors!! You're making it harder and harder on me to not rush out there and buy a new house. :) Seriously, your house is just so beautiful!!

Thanks, Jan! You know how it is - you find a place you really like, it's "perfect" in every way, but it just needs a teensy bit of tweaking here and there. That was how this one was. Except...

We ended up replacing nearly all the flooring, all kitchen appliances, all laundry appliances, all window coverings, all outside lighting, most interior lighting, all interior door hardware (lever handles, hinges, striker plates), the front door and lockset, undersink Reverse Osmosis system, exterior privacy roll-down screen, added a ceiling fan to the covered patio ceiling, moved some light switches, added an outlet to the Master Closet, and we put in additional lighting in the Living Room ceiling and Master Bath vanity. And then we repainted the entire interior, overhauled the landscaping, dealt with the termite issue, replaced the drip irrigation controller, have ordered a complete HVAC duct cleaning, and we're still in negotiations about installing a swimming pool.

Like I said: "Perfect." LOL! :D

Dave

Last edited:

presley

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's looking amazing! I'm so happy for you that you get to create exactly what you want.

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
@DaveNV, it’s beautiful, and I’m jealous! One question, are the kitchen and bathroom tiles ceramic or less-slippery porcelain? My concern some years ago was reducing the chances we’d fall and break something as we, um, lived here longer, so I insisted on porcelain despite the cost.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
@DaveNV, it’s beautiful, and I’m jealous! One question, are the kitchen and bathroom tiles ceramic or less-slippery porcelain? My concern some years ago was reducing the chances we’d fall and break something as we, um, lived here longer, so I insisted on porcelain despite the cost.

Thanks! The kitchen and bathroom tile is a textured ceramic, with a fairly non-slippery surface. It is newer, and is high quality. I haven't "slip tested" it yet, but I suspect it will be fairly non-slip. Appreciate the question - I'll be on the watch for slip hazards. :thumbup:

Dave

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Thanks so much. We have more light fixtures to hang inside. We already changed out the vanity light fixture in the Guest Bathroom, and we're having two fixtures installed above the vanity in the Master Bath. (Need to run the electricity for those, along with wiring for six new can lights in the Living Room ceiling. That's happening the 12th.) We're waiting to hang the Mission-style down-light over the dining room table until after the furniture is in place. Less chance to hurt it that way. We've had it nearly 20 years, and it can't be replaced. Goes perfectly with our dining room table.

The fixture in the foyer ceiling is new, a replacement for the one that was there. The old one is gone, and I don't know if we have a picture of it. It was round, flush-mounted, with an ugly dome glass shade with a center finial that looked very out of place. This is the one we put in:

View attachment 27283

The wall colors were chosen because we knew they worked well with the flooring. We had these same colors and floors at our Washington house. They're perfect for a Southwestern home. And you're right- things do change with the light. Nothing is too harsh, and all of it together is peaceful, relaxing, and warm. It feels just right. :D

Dave

I just love everything you have picked out and it all blends it so beautifully with your southwestern them and location...

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I just love everything you have picked out and it all blends it so beautifully with your southwestern them and location...

Thanks! As we start moving things in, we'll quickly figure out if the vision is as good as the reality. :D

Dave

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Sorry repeat.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The "We accepted an offer on our home today" posts have been moved to their own thread.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Looks great! It is such fun to start all over with your favorites as a base!

When we retired, we kept a few treasures, but bought a lot of new furniture to start fresh. When we moved to AZ, we brought those, but because we bought a larger home, we got to add more!

We also repainted every room in the house we bought and went with tile instead of wood for the floors since we like lighter & brighter (but not in wood). We also have a Mission style oak dining room set that we love - table & chairs are sitting on a Costco area rug. You see this when you walk into the house and it makes a great first impression. We also have lots of leather as it is better for my allergies.

Now after 12 years, I would not change anything. I have updated accessories, but nothing major.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Looks great! It is such fun to start all over with your favorites as a base!

When we retired, we kept a few treasures, but bought a lot of new furniture to start fresh. When we moved to AZ, we brought those, but because we bought a larger home, we got to add more!

We also repainted every room in the house we bought and went with tile instead of wood for the floors since we like lighter & brighter (but not in wood). We also have a Mission style oak dining room set that we love - table & chairs are sitting on a Costco area rug. You see this when you walk into the house and it makes a great first impression. We also have lots of leather as it is better for my allergies.

Now after 12 years, I would not change anything. I have updated accessories, but nothing major.

Thanks, Phyllis. I hope in 12 years I can say the same thing. We were in our previous home 17 years, and we remodeled parts of it a few times. We never got the chance to live with our final redo of things, so this Mesquite home is kind of a do-over. Same flooring, wall colors, and kitchen appliances. We liked it up north, so expect we'll like it down here. The best of the furniture we had, with new things added that fit this home. Looking forward to being all settled, and relaxing on a daily basis in a house we both really want. I think that's what being retired is supposed to be all about. :D

Dave

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Hey @DaveNV, how’s it going? You guys must be busy because you’ve been pretty quiet on here for the past couple weeks. I hope things are going well and you guys are getting moved and settled in your new home. Looking forward to your next update!

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
DaveNV, last post on this thread was October 5, 2020. DaveNV, is still posting on TUG, as of last evening. LOL:LOL:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Hey @DaveNV, how’s it going? You guys must be busy because you’ve been pretty quiet on here for the past couple weeks. I hope things are going well and you guys are getting moved and settled in your new home. Looking forward to your next update!

DaveNV, last post on this thread was October 5, 2020. DaveNV, is still posting on TUG, as of last evening. LOL:LOL:

Nope, we're still here. Still in process. I've been waiting until there was something new to show everyone, or at least something interesting to talk about. So let's see, where are we? Here's the latest:

Flooring is in. It looks great.

IMG_2857.JPG

We're still cleaning bits of tracked adhesive we're finding, and cleaning the cracks between boards, but as each little bit is cleaned, the floors look better and better. This hickory flooring is just beautiful.

With the potential termite issues resolved, we felt it was safe to move forward with installation. We now have full inside, top to bottom, and perimeter treatment around and under the foundation, so should be safe from any invasion. In addition, we now have a regular insect spraying plan in place, to take care of any crawling critters who may want to move in.

Electrical has been updated, and has done much to calm my "What the heck were they thinking?" questions. A lot of the electrical work was cosmetic, so is more for "livability," but all of it was totally necessary, to my mind.

We added six LED can lights on a dimmer to the living room ceiling, which helps to brighten a room that needed a bit of help. (Two of those new lights are visible in the picture above.)

We added a directional spotlight on a dimmer to a living room niche wall where a large piece of artwork will hang. (This light will be adjusted once the art is hung up.)

IMG_2860.JPG

We added lights over the two sinks in the master bathroom vanity. The only lighting in there was can lights in the ceiling - which are nearly ten feet high. How could anyone use a bathroom mirror without better lighting? Ridiculous. But it's great now.

1602943714951.jpeg
1602943769081.jpeg
1602943811612.jpeg

In the process of installing that sort of thing, we moved some light switches around, removing some, adding others, and changing which switches controlled what. We wanted to put the right switches where the right switches should have been. It amazes me that the previous owners lived in this house twelve years without addressing these issues. I couldn't have done that. But maybe it's just me.

One example: We had replaced the three old carriage lights in the courtyard with something we liked much better, as shown in post #236 above. But the only switch to turn on those lights was in the kitchen, in a "blind" corner behind where a kitchen table would sit. One of those three lights is the light next to the front door! So if someone comes to the front door, they'd stand there in the dark until somebody walked all the way from the foyer round into the kitchen and climbed around behind the table to turn on the switch that controlled that light. So, so stupid.

To make it worse, there were two light switches at the front door - one was for the lights on the front of the garage, out at the street. Ok, fine. The other switch was for the foyer entry light, which we've also replaced (as shown in post #252 above.) But just five feet away, on the other side of the foyer, was another switch that controlled the same entry light. But no switch to turn on the carriage light right outside the front door. Just crazy!

So now, when the switch by the door is flipped, it turns on the three courtyard lights, as it always should have been. When someone enters the home and wants to turn on the foyer light, they can flip the one-and-only switch right in front of them. Easy peasy. It's now the way it should have been all along.

Plumbing work has been done. Both bathroom toilets have been replaced with new Kohler fixtures that are more efficient and look much nicer. The old, worn out faucet at the kitchen sink was shiny "chrome" made mostly of plastic. Cheap, ugly, and barely functional. It has now been replaced with a nice brushed nickel finish metal faucet with better controls. The old three-stage Reverse Osmosis system under the kitchen sink has been replaced with a new five-stage RO system. This RO system also feeds the ice maker and fresh water on the refrigerator, which will make ice and ice water taste as good as possible.

1602945220743.jpeg
1602945250312.jpeg

Major PITA: Kitchen appliances are still not here. They were ordered more than eight weeks ago. I've been working with the freight company to get things scheduled. The latest plan is they will be delivered this coming Wednesday. We'll work to get them installed over the next few days after that. Laundry appliances is another story, and I'm not sure when they will show up. They were ordered the same day as the kitchen appliances, but as of yesterday, I'm being told they may show up sometime in November. <sigh>

Through this entire process, these appliances have been the biggest roadblock to our move. Because of Covid, everything is on backorder, everywhere. All local inventories are depleted. Mail order appliance inventories are depleted. So everything has to be ordered. But even then, once it shows up, there is no guarantee the order will be complete. (That was the issue with the laundry appliances. They arrived at the vendor's warehouse last week, but the dryer had mysteriously been "shorted" on the order, even though it was previously showing as being there. Somebody likely took it to add to another order. So now my dryer has to be reordered, unless they can magically "find" one. Which likely means shorting someone else's order. It's nuts, and makes me very angry, because I can't do anything about it. Extremely frustrating.

While most everything has been received, there are a few furniture items still on order. We received a couple of pieces last week, but one, a big TV console for the living room, was seriously damaged in shipment, and had to be reordered. It isn't scheduled to arrive for another month. Arrggh. In the meantime, we have a number of boxes to open and assemble, with things like patio furniture. We've been waiting to do that until it seemed we were getting closer to moving in. I put together one set of patio furniture last week, and it looks pretty good.

1602945966715.jpeg

So, where are we as of today? We're moving in, even though things aren't totally ready. We'll make it work, and stop the financial drain of paying for two homes.

This coming week is the final week in the rental. We're moving smaller things from the rental house to our new home, slowly but surely. I have a rented van I've been using to move things the last few weeks, but need to turn that in on Friday. Kitchen appliances arrive Wednesday. A moving company is coming Friday afternoon to move the big stuff from the rental to our new house. By the time they show up, those few larger items will be all that's left in the rental. After we're done with that on Friday, we'll clean the rental over the weekend and turn in the keys. The owners have rented the house to another tenant as of November 1st. So ready or not, it's "go" time for us.

As we get moved in, unpacked, and settled, there will be more images, and more to discuss. Then we'll have the big reveal. We're getting there, one bit at a time. It feels great. :D

Dave

Last edited:

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Through this entire process, these appliances have been the biggest roadblock to our move.
We've found a serious shortage of appliances here, too. When our washer quit a couple of weeks ago we went to Lowe's, Home Depot, and R.C. Willey. All their stuff would be delayed by weeks or months. However, when we checked with Best Buy on a Friday, they had what we wanted in stock and it was delivered on Monday.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Now, you’re making me re-think wanting to move!
I know it’s a major PITA, but your place is looking great (love the bathroom lights) and once everything is in place, it will have been worth it. Hang in there, take a deep breath when something unexpected pops up, and forge on! Thanks for the update.

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Nope, we're still here. Still in process. I've been waiting until there was something new to show everyone, or at least something interesting to talk about. So let's see, where are we? Here's the latest:

Flooring is in. It looks great.

View attachment 27613

We're still cleaning bits of tracked adhesive we're finding, and cleaning the cracks between boards, but as each little bit is cleaned, the floors look better and better. This hickory flooring is just beautiful.

With the potential termite issues resolved, we felt it was safe to move forward with installation. We now have full inside, top to bottom, and perimeter treatment around and under the foundation, so should be safe from any invasion. In addition, we now have a regular insect spraying plan in place, to take care of any crawling critters who may want to move in.

Electrical has been updated, and has done much to calm my "What the heck were they thinking?" questions. A lot of the electrical work was cosmetic, so is more for "livability," but all of it was totally necessary, to my mind.

We added six LED can lights on a dimmer to the living room ceiling, which helps to brighten a room that needed a bit of help. (Two of those new lights are visible in the picture above.)

We added a directional spotlight on a dimmer to a living room niche wall where a large piece of artwork will hang. (This light will be adjusted once the art is hung up.)

View attachment 27614

We added lights over the two sinks in the master bathroom vanity. The only lighting in there was can lights in the ceiling - which are nearly ten feet high. How could anyone use a bathroom mirror without better lighting? Ridiculous. But it's great now.

View attachment 27615 View attachment 27616 View attachment 27617

In the process of installing that sort of thing, we moved some light switches around, removing some, adding others, and changing which switches controlled what. We wanted to put the right switches where the right switches should have been. It amazes me that the previous owners lived in this house twelve years without addressing these issues. I couldn't have done that. But maybe it's just me.

One example: We had replaced the three old carriage lights in the courtyard with something we liked much better, as shown in post #236 above. But the only switch to turn on those lights was in the kitchen, in a "blind" corner behind where a kitchen table would sit. One of those three lights is the light next to the front door! So if someone comes to the front door, they'd stand there in the dark until somebody walked all the way from the foyer round into the kitchen and climbed around behind the table to turn on the switch that controlled that light. So, so stupid.

To make it worse, there were two light switches at the front door - one was for the lights on the front of the garage, out at the street. Ok, fine. The other switch was for the foyer entry light, which we've also replaced (as shown in post #252 above.) But just five feet away, on the other side of the foyer, was another switch that controlled the same entry light. But no light to turn on the carriage light right outside the front door. Just crazy!

So now, when the switch by the door is flipped, it turns on the three courtyard lights, as it always should have been. When someone enters the home and wants to turn on the foyer light, they can flip the one-and-only switch right in front of them. Easy peasy. It's now the way it should have been all along.

Plumbing work has been done. Both bathroom toilets have been replaced with new Kohler fixtures that are more efficient and look much nicer. The old, worn out faucet at the kitchen sink was shiny "chrome" made mostly of plastic. Cheap, ugly, and barely functional. It has now been replaced with a nice brushed nickel finish metal faucet with better controls. The old three-stage Reverse Osmosis system under the kitchen sink has been replaced with a new five-stage RO system. This RO system also feeds the ice maker and fresh water on the refrigerator, which will make ice and ice water taste as good as possible.

View attachment 27619 View attachment 27620

Major PITA: Kitchen appliances are still not here. They were ordered more than eight weeks ago. I've been working with the freight company to get things scheduled. The latest plan is they will be delivered this coming Wednesday. We'll work to get them installed over the next few days after that. Laundry appliances is another story, and I'm not sure when they will show up. They were ordered the same day as the kitchen appliances, but as of yesterday, I'm being told they may show up sometime in November. <sigh>

Through this entire process, these appliances have been the biggest roadblock to our move. Because of Covid, everything is on backorder, everywhere. All local inventories are depleted. Mail order appliance inventories are depleted. So everything has to be ordered. But even then, once it shows up, there is no guarantee the order will be complete. (That was the issue with the laundry appliances. They arrived at the vendor's warehouse last week, but the dryer had mysteriously been "shorted" on the order, even though it was previously showing as being there. Somebody likely took it to add to another order. So now my dryer has to be reordered, unless they can magically "find" one. Which likely means shorting someone else's order. It's nuts, and makes me very angry, because I can't do anything about it. Extremely frustrating.

While most everything has been received, there are a few furniture items still on order. We received a couple of pieces last week, but one, a big TV console for the living room, was seriously damaged in shipment, and had to be reordered. It isn't scheduled to arrive for another month. Arrggh. In the meantime, we have a number of boxes to open and assemble, with things like patio furniture. We've been waiting to do that until it seemed we were getting closer to moving in. I put together one set of patio furniture last week, and it looks pretty good.

View attachment 27622

So, where are we as of today? We're moving in, even though things aren't totally ready. We'll make it work, and stop the financial drain of paying for two homes.

This coming week is the final week in the rental. We're moving smaller things from the rental house to our new home, slowly but surely. I have a rented va I've been using to move things the last few weeks, but need to turn that in on Friday. Kitchen appliances arrive Wednesday. A moving company is coming Friday afternoon to move the big stuff from the rental to our new house. By the time they show up, those few larger items will be all that's left in the rental. After we're done with that on Friday, we'll clean the rental over the weekend and turn in the keys. The owners have rented the house to another tenant as of November 1st. So ready or not, it's "go" time for us.

As we get moved in, unpacked, and settled, there will be more images, and more to discuss. Then we'll have the big reveal. We're getting there, one bit at a time. It feels great. :D

Dave
Great update! Congratulations on getting this far under all of the crazy circumstances.

We have been looking for a new refrigerator since about May and from what I have been told, there are a lot of appliances stuck on container ships that are not being allowed into ports because of covid. I am holding my breath about the refrigerator as our freezer is struggling to keep everything frozen - we are hardly using it at this point - but I want a specific refrigerator that still isn't available so we are just keeping our fingers crossed. FYI, my backup plan is to buy something off of craigslist to hold us over if it becomes necessary. Maybe you could do that with the dryer until yours arrives?

And I had to lol about the light switches. Yours was special-stupid on the placement for the carriage light switch, but I often think about what folks will say if/when we sell this house. Our kitchen light switch is on the wall in the dining room, just outside the kitchen. It's definitely weird but we have gotten used to it. But I am sure that a new owner will say "wth"?? We moved into our house when we were babies (29/26) and it was brand spankin' new. Now it is quite middle aged. We never thought that we would just stay here. As one of our friends said about their home: "It *was* our first house, now it's just our house".

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
@DaveNV Everything is looking fabulous! I might have missed the renovation cost, if you don't mind sharing, how much will the renovation cost when all is said and done? We are not imaginative people and doubt we want to get into a full blow renovation but since pickings are rather slim in the community that we are looking at, we are wondering aloud if we should buy whatever is available and the renovate the hell out of it.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
We've found a serious shortage of appliances here, too. When our washer quit a couple of weeks ago we went to Lowe's, Home Depot, and R.C. Willey. All their stuff would be delayed by weeks or months. However, when we checked with Best Buy on a Friday, they had what we wanted in stock and it was delivered on Monday.

You were lucky to find the one item you needed. I wish it had been as easy here. We did much the same, making the rounds to appliance dealers here and in Utah. Nobody had anything. Because we needed six different major appliances, and all the parts to install them, it was easier to order them from an online place we knew well, and that we'd used twice before. Covid delays screwed up everything. (Yes, we could have ordered through Costco, but they didn't sell the fridge we wanted. Getting "package deal" pricing saved us quite a lot on the overall costs. I doubt things would have been delivered any sooner.)

The order went in normally. But then the delays started. The status kept changing, and it was one thing after another, and not just with the vendor - the trucking company was a major part of this. In the case of the kitchen appliances, they were picked up from the vendor on September 30th. I was told it would be one week to delivery. I finally got a call at two weeks out, on October 14th, and they told me they wouldn't be able to deliver them until October 29th. !!!

I went off, and raised holy hell about that. But gosh, what do you know? The very next day I got a call telling me they would be delivering on October 21st. Hmm. Like I said before, it's been nuts.

But this is me. So I'll smile my way through it, work around the delays, and get the job done. It's all I can do. Jail time is not something I want to experience. LOL! :D

Dave

Last edited: