• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Website ranks the 101 best pizzas in America

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I recognize two - had one - Patsy NYC & LB Spumoni.

Hubby's pizza is pretty good and better than many pizzas we have had :)

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Glad CHS at least has two on the list! Monza has long been my favorite pizza downtown. It’s on King Street above Calhoun, and even before COVID we rarely wandered up there. We tend to eat out/now only take out closer to home. For anyone staying at Bluegreen’s newish timeshare a over Calhoun St it would be a great choice! Have not tried EVO but it’s always mentioned around here. It’s in North Charleston, requiring a drive.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
What am I missing? I don't see a link to see the list, only clickbait to get me to download a Fox News app. ?

Dave

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
What am I missing? I don't see a link to see the list, only clickbait to get me to download a Fox News app. ?

Dave
Hi Dave,

In the first paragraph the word "website" is an active link that will take you to the list.

Richard

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Hi Dave,

In the first paragraph the word "website" is an active link that will take you to the list.

Richard

Thanks, Richard. I didn't see that link previously. My browser is weird sometimes. :D

Dave

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Thanks, Richard. I didn't see that link previously. My browser is weird sometimes. :D

Dave
Are you sure it's the browser and not the chair to keyboard connection? ;)

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
For those who like deep dish pizza, Lou Malnati's in Chicago really does do it right. I've been there twice. They fill the pan with cheese, sauce, and toppings, unlike too many other places, like chain restaurants where pizza is just another item on their menu. Those places fill the pan with dough, put a thin smear of sauce on top of it, and then call it 'deep dish'. Um, no, if I just wanted a bread loaf I'd go to a bakery!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Are you sure it's the browser and not the chair to keyboard connection? ;)

You mean a PEBKAC? "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair." Quite possibly, but I will ALWAYS blame my browser. :D I do have new glasses on order. Ask me again in a few weeks. :thumbup:

Dave

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Letting Dave lead the charge on this.

I did finally get to see the website list. And I didn't recognize any of the names on the list. Lots of East Coast, New York, and Chicago companies, which wasn't really a surprise. If I ever make it back to NYC, I'll be able to try and find one of them. :)

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't understand. What is considered 'good' or 'The BEST' pizza in the U.S. bears little resemblance to what one would be served in Naples or Sorento or Sicily. Give me that cracker thin crust, freshly simmered tomato sauce, fresh whole milk mozzarella, and herbs from the garden, wood oven kind of pizza!

JIm

wackymother

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been to a few of the NYC places, which were all good. I've also been to Star Tavern in Orange, NJ, bc friends took us there to experience the pizza. It was okay. I mean, it was fine. And I love thin-crust, but I thought it was nothing that special. The place was mobbed, though, I'll tell you that. It's on a lot of these lists.

I think the best pizza comes from La Sorrentina in North Bergen, NJ. Please enjoy this brief video tour of their fantastic thin-crust tricolore. They make their own mozzarella, I need hardly say.

http://instagr.am/p/B2NlAfVHhVE/
My second-favorite pizza comes from another restaurant in North Bergen (and they have a branch in Englewood, too) called Aumm Aumm.

http://instagr.am/p/CEFEwqDDyoo/

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been to a few of the NYC places, which were all good. I've also been to Star Tavern in Orange, NJ, bc friends took us there to experience the pizza. It was okay. I mean, it was fine. And I love thin-crust, but I thought it was nothing that special. The place was mobbed, though, I'll tell you that. It's on a lot of these lists.

I think the best pizza comes from La Sorrentina in North Bergen, NJ. Please enjoy this brief video tour of their fantastic thin-crust tricolore. They make their own mozzarella, I need hardly say.

http://instagr.am/p/B2NlAfVHhVE/
My second-favorite pizza comes from another restaurant in North Bergen (and they have a branch in Englewood, too) called Aumm Aumm.

http://instagr.am/p/CEFEwqDDyoo/
I liked both presentation .

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
1) Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
rittenhouse-top.jpg

2) Wright Square, Savannah, Georgia
Savannah-square1_0.jpg

:ponder: OH!
You said pizza, not piazza ...

NEVER MIND