• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone been to Wiscinsin Dell area?

jkb

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Husband & I are to go to Wisconsin Dells early August. Seeking advice about Covid-19 situation (spoke to people @ resort (say it's ok) & Visitor/Convention Center (say to check the countys' web pages which says threat is mod high to high). Anybody from that area care to offer an opinion? Incidentally, we are 67 & 69 years old; one has health issues Any responses will be greatly appreciated..

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought I answered this, there are plenty of things you can do without being in a crowd. Where are you staying?

jkb

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Tamarak Resort (Festiva) on Xanadu Rd. Got the Wisconsin Dell Convention & Visitors Center book today. Yes, it sounds like there are things to do if they are open. Will start making calls tomorrow. Thanks for your reply.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Most attractions are open,

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
The Wisconsin Dells Visitor and Convention Bureau has an informative web site about the area, things to do, places to stay etc. They offer a free visitors guide, as @jkb noted above.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
The tommy bartlett show is not running this year, but I believe all other attractions are open.

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
I have never been but, back in the day, year after year, I reserved 4th of July, 2 bedroom Timbers at Bluegreen's Christmas Mountain Village, deposited them with RCI and got some great trades. Hope to get there myself someday.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never been but, back in the day, year after year, I reserved 4th of July, 2 bedroom Timbers at Bluegreen's Christmas Mountain Village, deposited them with RCI and got some great trades. Hope to get there myself someday.
I deposited thanksgiving weeks many years. This year I got 10 tpus about half of what I used to get

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
I deposited thanksgiving weeks many years. This year I got 10 tpus about half of what I used to get

Bluegreen (points) changed the process of reserving, depositing and trading with RCI and now we access RCI via the Bluegreen website and it recognizes how many points we have. I haven't gotten nearly as good a trades that way and I've noticed the number of points required having gone up over the last few years.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bluegreen (points) changed the process of reserving, depositing and trading with RCI and now we access RCI via the Bluegreen website and it recognizes how many points we have. I haven't gotten nearly as good a trades that way and I've noticed the number of points required having gone up over the last few years.
Not when you own udi

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Tamarak Resort (Festiva) on Xanadu Rd. Got the Wisconsin Dell Convention & Visitors Center book today. Yes, it sounds like there are things to do if they are open. Will start making calls tomorrow. Thanks for your reply.
Not sure about house on the rock, very interesting if you have never been.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have spent the last 34 summers in the Dells. Feel free to private message me. I can also still remember being 67.