• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Visiting the Keys? Make sure you bring your mask

LMD

TUG Member
Reaction score

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
great! going late Fall. Happy for masks.

Reactions: LMD

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
There is a hefty fine that could be charged for non compliance. Personally I hope they make them mandatory in Collier County soon too! With the rate we are going there is no way school will be able to open back up in less than two months.
Orlando now requires masks. I was happy when the Dade/Broward people were pretty much banned from Collier, so I hope they ramp that up again before mandating masks.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is a hefty fine that could be charged for non compliance. Personally I hope they make them mandatory in Collier County soon too! With the rate we are going there is no way school will be able to open back up in less than two months.
I agree with you! Sarasota and Manatee counties need to make them mandatory too!

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
just read an article about 2 asymptomatic covid + stylists who cut hair of over 100 customers. Stylists wore mask--ZERO transmission! Masks work. imhe (the group that plots virus stats) says that 95% mask wearing could change the trajectory of the pandemic. I just don't understand the anti-mask debate.

AJCts411

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset x 2
Just read an article about face masks...when and when not to wear them. Close proximity to people,yes...in your car,no, all the time no, has a tendicy to lower oxygen levels which in-turn lowers your bodies defense to illness. Also they found that lemon/lime/avocados...because of their PH levels can attack the virus it's self lessening infections...not sure I'm open to sipping lemon juice all day lol.

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
yep. we wear anywhere inside not our own house and outside in a crowd. leave them in the car to have 150+ degrees disinfect them.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
yep. we wear anywhere inside not our own house and outside in a crowd. leave them in the car to have 150+ degrees disinfect them.
I usually have one in my car and right now I have two in my purse. I wash them after every couple of uses. We also have disposable masks.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I usually have one in my car and right now I have two in my purse. I wash them after every couple of uses. We also have disposable masks.
At this point why would anyone think you don’t need a mask everywhere you go?
I always have one or more with me. Even sitting outside you need it if someone decides to violate your 6 foot Circle.

I am truly perplexed when I read on Facebook “ I was going to go to ocean pointe but they require masks there So I need to find a place to go where masks aren’t required And where Covid-19 isn’t too bad.“

Really?????
Why can’t they see that these two things are related?

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
At this point why would anyone think you don’t need a mask everywhere you go?
I always have one or more with me. Even sitting outside you need it if someone decides to violate your 6 foot Circle.

I am truly perplexed when I read on Facebook “ I was going to go to ocean pointe but they require masks there So I need to find a place to go where masks aren’t required And where Covid-19 isn’t too bad.“

Really?????
Why can’t they see that these two things are related?

In the astute and immortal words of Forrest Gump, reportedly citing his mother: "Stupid is as stupid does".
Florida frequently seems determined to prove this statement to be true in various unrelated arenas and topics.

It is certainly neither an accident nor just a fluke that Florida continues on a steadily upward trajectory for COVID cases. :doh:

Last edited: