• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TikTok is winning over millennials and Instagram stars as its popularity explodes

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Where does this App originate from, what country? I have never heard of it.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Where does this App originate from, what country? I have never heard of it.

Really? Almost all the daytime shows are playing silly tiktok videos. It took over after Vine died out, a social media short video sharing app, from China.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Instagram is owned by Facebook

TikTok ......... o_O

You've never heard of TikTok and it's challenges?

TikTok is a Chinese video-sharing social networking. That should tell you something. :rolleyes:

TikTok challenge
The latest TikTok challenge encourages users to pee in their pants — and its creator said he started it as 'a parody' to show that social media trends are 'pointless' ... A new TikTok trend involves one thing and one thing: Peeing in your pants. The "pee your pants challenge" started with an April 21 video from Liam Weyer.

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been watching Tik Tok from afar. I thought there was some music/dance theme to it. Unless the challenge is to pee your pants with your favorite song playing? I didn't open the link, figure some things are better left to the imagination.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Before the outbreak, my three youngest grand daughters came over to show then teach me their tic tok dance moves they learned on you tube. It was fun enough. Lots of laughs. Tic tok videos run the gamut of everything, so viewer beware.

Bill

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You've never heard of TikTok and it's challenges?

TikTok is a Chinese video-sharing social networking. That should tell you something. :rolleyes:

TikTok challenge
The latest TikTok challenge encourages users to pee in their pants — and its creator said he started it as 'a parody' to show that social media trends are 'pointless' ... A new TikTok trend involves one thing and one thing: Peeing in your pants. The "pee your pants challenge" started with an April 21 video from Liam Weyer.

No. Thanks for the FYI WVBaker.

Hobokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara (HGVC) + Worldmark
TikTok is amaaaazing! I joined about 3 weeks ago and it's been a game changer!