• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Adding a Timeshare to Marriott Corporate II Account

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista, Lakeshore Reserve, OceanWatch(2), Marriott Destination Points, Club Wyndham Points (Ocean Boulevard)
So I have 2 OceanWatch platinum ownerships, but only one is in II. The second I purchased post June 2010. I have since enrolled it with a DC points purchase, but never asked for it to be added to my II account. Actually until right now I was still thinking it couldn't be part of the corporate account. Just never dawned on me. I haven't thought about using II since 2010.

Now I have reservations for both weeks late summer. One I had up for rent, but now I'm thinking of depositing because of the uncertainty today and depositing earlier is better that 61 days out. I can't seem to figure out which ownership correlates with which reservation. I'm only depositing one and am not sure if it is the week that is in the II corporate account. Now that I realize I can add the second week to the Marriott II account, do I call owner services or II to get that done? Thanks.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Call Marriott. I took care of a similar situation today. They will just add it to the corporate account for you.

I had an unenrolled week that never was put in my personal account because I always used it. They got II on the line and I paid $39 to add it and they did my deposit for a 3/29 check in.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
So I have 2 OceanWatch platinum ownerships, but only one is in II. The second I purchased post June 2010. I have since enrolled it with a DC points purchase, but never asked for it to be added to my II account. Actually until right now I was still thinking it couldn't be part of the corporate account. Just never dawned on me. I haven't thought about using II since 2010.

Now I have reservations for both weeks late summer. One I had up for rent, but now I'm thinking of depositing because of the uncertainty today and depositing earlier is better that 61 days out. I can't seem to figure out which ownership correlates with which reservation. I'm only depositing one and am not sure if it is the week that is in the II corporate account. Now that I realize I can add the second week to the Marriott II account, do I call owner services or II to get that done? Thanks.
I'd just email MVC and ask them to make sure II has both listed. Are you sure it's not listed already?

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista, Lakeshore Reserve, OceanWatch(2), Marriott Destination Points, Club Wyndham Points (Ocean Boulevard)
I'd just email MVC and ask them to make sure II has both listed. Are you sure it's not listed already?

I'm not sure. I just assume it isn't. My II account only has 1 OceanWatch unit listed to deposit.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks, all. I will try owner services tomorrow.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I just assume it isn't. My II account only has 1 OceanWatch unit listed to deposit.
If you have one listed and only plan to deposit one right now, you should be able to deposit that one now. I’d still email Marriott Vacation Club and ask them to list the second ownership in case you need to deposit both later.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you have one listed and only plan to deposit one right now, you should be able to deposit that one now. I’d still email Marriott Vacation Club and ask them to list the second ownership in case you need to deposit both later.

That's helpful thanks, Dean.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I don't think they will add duplicate resorts/units in II. If you need to deposit both weeks, when you deposit the second week you need to call II and they will deposit it as a supplemental deposit. Same trade power and all, it just looks a little different on the deposit.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I don't think they will add duplicate resorts/units in II. If you need to deposit both weeks, when you deposit the second week you need to call II and they will deposit it as a supplemental deposit. Same trade power and all, it just looks a little different on the deposit.
Hmmm. This is the only resort at which I own more than 1 week in the same season. Do you mean those who own five or six weeks in Maui or Aruba only have one unit in their II account and have to call in for most of them? I wonder why that is? It takes so much control away from the owner.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Hmmm. This is the only resort at which I own more than 1 week in the same season. Do you mean those who own five or six weeks in Maui or Aruba only have one unit in their II account and have to call in for most of them? I wonder why that is? It takes so much control away from the owner.
That is my understanding. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I own 2 weeks at the same resort and same season and I have separate listings in II for each week.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I own 2 weeks at the same resort and same season and I have separate listings in II for each week.
Same here, multiples weeks listed for both my corporate and personal account at more than 1 resort.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I contacted VAC via live chat on Monday. She said she added it to my account and it should appear in a couple days. Hopefully it will. Thanks to all.

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
I contacted VAC via live chat on Monday. She said she added it to my account and it should appear in a couple days. Hopefully it will. Thanks to all.

I did the same. Was told it should show up in7-10 days. Even got an email from the MVC chat rep...confirming the request.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I did the same. Was told it should show up in7-10 days. Even got an email from the MVC chat rep...confirming the request.
Mine showed up this morning.