• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do you have tripophobia?

Do you have tripophobia?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
Tripophobia is the fear of not having any trips currently booked.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
My primary travel fears right now involve the trips I already have booked.

My second fear is that the COVID-19 outbreak is going to last long enough to cause cancellation of our late summer arrangements.

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. My wife and daughter have a mid-May cruise booked on DCL that we assume will not happen. I have a Southern CA week mid-June that seems iffy. I'm not even sure next winter's Carlsbad trip will happen, though if this behaves more like the common cold than the flu, it may not be so seasonal.

dsexton

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Beach Quarters, RiverPointe, Westin Lagunamar, Sea Scape Beach and Golf Villas
Yes! My tripophobia is so bad that I must have at least 3 trips planned in the future. I was supposed to leave 2 days ago for Morocco but cancelled due to Corona. My next trip is supposed to be in 3 weeks to Key West and I’m having anxiety over whether my group will want to cancel that ! I really need to go somewhere soon !
I suppose there are worse problems to have

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cancelled two have one booked for October.

No fear at this point of when we will travel again.

When all is clear and good, I am taking a long vacation or multiple vacations back and forth. I will need the ocean - it will be therapeutical.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We are going to Orlando mid-May. I am excited to go. Our cruise is on the back burner.

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
I have tripophobia. I find when I have a trip booked, my mood just changes for the better.

I had a trip to Marcos Island coming up in early April but I cancelled that one.

However, I have kept my 12 day trip to Honolulu in December. I hope this virus issue clears by then.

As for work, my trip to Washington DC was cancelled and now I have to use zoom to communicate. Dang, I wanted to hook up with @Grammarhero but it will have to be another time.

I bought a place here in Canada for the summer. It’s just a cabin on a double lot literally 300 feet from the US border. I got a free cuddly boat so maybe I’ll go fishing this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
Yes! My tripophobia is so bad that I must have at least 3 trips planned in the future. I was supposed to leave 2 days ago for Morocco but cancelled due to Corona. My next trip is supposed to be in 3 weeks to Key West and I’m having anxiety over whether my group will want to cancel that ! I really need to go somewhere soon !
I suppose there are worse problems to have
Please vote yes for the poll, which might not be visible via Tapatalk. Try the tug mobile site.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I've got a fixed summer week in Carlsbad so I’ve always had something scheduled. However, I might be looking to swap it for HGVC points this year as who knows where this will be in a few months. I’ve also got a DIsney Cruise booked for summer 2021. I certainly hope we are back to normal by then.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
We currently have 4 trips planned and scheduled - June Vancouver BC for 2 weeks; September 3 weeks Kaua'i; November 1 week Seaside Oregon; and, Cabo 3 weeks next February.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I like having a trip or two planned. Right now I have Molokai in May and Thanksgiving, then Maui May 2021.