• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Junior Suite, Pueblo Bonito Golf and Spa Resort at Sunset Beach, Cabo San Lucas

s2parker5

Reaction score
Hello,

We are giving away our junior suite at Pueblo Bonito Golf and Spa Resort at Sunset Beach in Cabo San Lucas. No specific week assigned and is for even years (Bi-Annual Even) through 2036. This year is already paid for so once purchased, you can request a week to use. Current bi-annual fee is $616 which includes the VAT and tourism tax. It was purchased in 2007, so first year of use was 2008.

My wife and I have enjoyed vacationing here immensely, but now have 3 young kids and are really not able to get away much anymore. Here is the link for just how amazing this resort is as I don't think I could do it justice... https://www.pueblobonito.com/resorts/sunset-beach. We have also exchanged the week using RCI before and have been able to take multiple vacations based on the exchange credit.

Please reach out to me if you are interested or have any additional questions. My email is jsparkerj@yahoo.com.

Thank you

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
You can also see if there is an owners group on Facebook. That's where I gave mine away and the buyer was thrilled to get it.

s2parker5

Reaction score
You can also see if there is an owners group on Facebook. That's where I gave mine away and the buyer was thrilled to get it.

Thanks! I will. do you have any recommendations for how to transfer it? Closing agents? I have the ownership certificate and to sign and says it must be sent in or filed with an agency down in Mexico. Not sure if you have any experience with this but any info is appreciated.

Thanks again

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Thanks! I will. do you have any recommendations for how to transfer it? Closing agents? I have the ownership certificate and to sign and says it must be sent in or filed with an agency down in Mexico. Not sure if you have any experience with this but any info is appreciated.

Thanks again
I dealt with someone at the resort. They had a department for transfers. Communication was slow lol.

Pamela Kay RN

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We are giving away our junior suite at Pueblo Bonito Golf and Spa Resort at Sunset Beach in Cabo San Lucas. No specific week assigned and is for even years (Bi-Annual Even) through 2036. This year is already paid for so once purchased, you can request a week to use. Current bi-annual fee is $616 which includes the VAT and tourism tax. It was purchased in 2007, so first year of use was 2008.

My wife and I have enjoyed vacationing here immensely, but now have 3 young kids and are really not able to get away much anymore. Here is the link for just how amazing this resort is as I don't think I could do it justice... https://www.pueblobonito.com/resorts/sunset-beach. We have also exchanged the week using RCI before and have been able to take multiple vacations based on the exchange credit.

Please reach out to me if you are interested or have any additional questions. My email is jsparkerj@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Is this still available? If so, I am interested in this! Can you find out about the transfer process?

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free

Thanks again
Here is the link for the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PB.owners/ It is a closed group and you just request to join it.

From that Facebook page, here is info about transferring ownership: https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Transfer Info PB Resorts AH.pdf?token=AWwbeYjL4-pfOMElN7r8DMtBLTlxZIE5YrUdNP6mPKCO4J4JoJWHmhiKPP1X6bMyPhPGXyCkpOHDq5tetw1JP-KPuE_6rvxVXYpV5j52qko-umB6PKZbpxLfMPXSRdl8KkIpDakvyogFUVJmNGkeG9sGL6p5E9g46uLmiZ3xRZN-Fw (In order to open this link, you must be a Facebook member.)

There's a phone number to reach the member services dept. if you have further questions. If You need assistance, please contact Antonio Higuera Dialing : 1-844-726-3623 Ext. 7118. (Toll free USA and CANADA)

On the back of the original certificate of ownership there's a place for buyer and seller to sign. The member services dept. will handle the transfer and you don't need an escrow co.

When I sold my PB week, I found a buyer from the Facebook page. We talked by phone and things went very smoothly with the help of the PB member services people.