• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Rescinding Bluegreen

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the time allowed to rescind on a Bluegreen TS purchase in Ga?

RESCIND IMMEDIATELY if you are still within the allowable time frame, and do not hesitate to do so.

Why? You can repurchase at anytime you want, but you have only so many days to rescind.

Study up here on TUG, do your homework, and buy resale!

Water Girl

Reaction score
Thank you. I’m rescinding now, within the 7 business day period. Just wading through the paper work to determine which address to send to.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Thank you. I’m rescinding now, within the 7 business day period. Just wading through the paper work to determine which address to send to.
Hi, welcome to tug. Glad you found us in time to rescind. Where was your purchase and how much did you save? Please consider becoming an official member of tug, the cost is only $15. It helps others like it helped you. Hope you stick around. Owning a timeshare can be wonderful once you learn what is right for you at the right price.

Water Girl

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to tug. Glad you found us in time to rescind. Where was your purchase and how much did you save? Please consider becoming an official member of tug, the cost is only $15. It helps others like it helped you. Hope you stick around. Owning a timeshare can be wonderful once you learn what is right for you at the right price.
I’m trying to determine where to send the certified letter. I cannot find Rescission instructions in my package. I know to show the contract number and both names in the contract. At the top of the contract it reflects Bluegreen Vacation Club at one address and Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited at the Boca Raton address. I purchased it through Studio Homes of Ellis Square in Savannah.

Water Girl

Reaction score
The very top of the contract states “ BLUEGREEN OWNER BENEFICIARY AGREEMENT. Underneath it states BLUEGREEN VACATION CLUB then FACILITATOR: Marquee Developer, with its address.
Next line is CLUB DEVELOPER: BLUEGREEN VACATIONS UNLIMITED with the Boca Raton address.

Water Girl

Reaction score
The very top of the contract states “ BLUEGREEN OWNER BENEFICIARY AGREEMENT. Underneath it states BLUEGREEN VACATION CLUB then FACILITATOR: Marquee Developer, with its address.
Next line is CLUB DEVELOPER: BLUEGREEN VACATIONS UNLIMITED with the Boca Raton address.
Both the Facilitatir ( Marquee Developer) and the Club Developer, BLUEGREEN VACATIONS, signed the agreement.

Water Girl

Reaction score
The cost for 5000 points, with additional 4000 the next year, and an RCI vacation, each year for three years, and some plane tickets, was $15, 052.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Better safe than sorry. Send to both! I may be wrong but I believe it is the Boca Raton address. I’d send it to both. Make sure all who signed the contract signs the letter to rescind. If you need a template please let us know.

do you mind telling us how much the contract was for? @Grammarhero has a running total of how much TUG has saved over the years. Congrats on rescinding the dark developer purchase

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I’m trying to determine where to send the certified letter. I cannot find Rescission instructions in my package. I know to show the contract number and both names in the contract. At the top of the contract it reflects Bluegreen Vacation Club at one address and Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited at the Boca Raton address. I purchased it through Studio Homes of Ellis Square in Savannah.
Others have posted it is the Boca address. Make sure everyone who signed contract, signs rescind letter. Mail Usps with proof of receipt

Water Girl

Reaction score
Better safe than sorry. Send to both! I may be wrong but I believe it is the Boca Raton address. I’d send it to both. Make sure all who signed the contract signs the letter to rescind. If you need a template please let us know.

do you mind telling us how much the contract was for? @Grammarhero has a running total of how much TUG has saved over the years. Congrats on rescinding the dark developer purchase
I’m assuming I don’t need a template? I’m stating intent to rescind, contract number, date purchased, and resort and address of purchase. Both my husband and I will sign it. I will also request refund of my deposit, and the advanced $49 they charged me to attend an orientation, which I will not be doing. What have I missed?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
I’m assuming I don’t need a template? I’m stating intent to rescind, contract number, date purchased, and resort and address of purchase. Both my husband and I will sign it. I will also request refund of my deposit, and the advanced $49 they charged me to attend an orientation, which I will not be doing. What have I missed?
Good. I meant a template of a letter. I think you’re good. Just State you are rescinding the contract and you expect a full refund of any deposit or money laid out. Etc. what was the 49 for?

Water Girl

Reaction score
Good. I meant a template of a letter. I think you’re good. Just State you are rescinding the contract and you expect a full refund of any deposit or money laid out. Etc. what was the 49 for?
They charged it to my card to pay for a return visit for New Member orientation, which has not been scheduled yet. I also saw on another thread that someone sent a copy of the first page of the contract. Should I do that as well?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
They charged it to my card to pay for a return visit for New Member orientation, which has not been scheduled yet. I also saw on another thread that someone sent a copy of the first page of the contract. Should I do that as well?
Idk if you need to send the contract. As long as you note everything in the letter she send it certified mail with return receipt you should be fine. I say the more the better. Just get that out tomorrow

Water Girl

Reaction score
Idk if you need to send the contract. As long as you note everything in the letter she send it certified mail with return receipt you should be fine. I say the more the better. Just get that out tomorrow
I will! Also have marketing materials in separate box to mail. Thank you for your help.

popeman45

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
bluegreen
trying to rescind on contract in SC tomorrow is last day does it just need to be postmarked within 5 days?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
trying to rescind on contract in SC tomorrow is last day does it just need to be postmarked within 5 days?

Don't know how many days are allowed in SC, but do not wait any longer and be sure to get it postmarked ASAP. Send it via CERTIFIED MAIL.

Also, be sure that all buyer(s) who signed the original paperwork also signs the rescission paperwork. Retain the Postmarked receipt and be very sure to mail it to the correct address.

@Grammarhero is tracking how much money that TUG has saved purchasers. How much are you saving by rescinding?

Allow up to 45 days to get your money back, and then you can go out and spend just pennies on the dollar to buy a resale bargain.

Welcome to TUG and do think about becoming a member for just $15.

popeman45

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
bluegreen
Don't know how many days are allowed in SC, but do not wait any longer and be sure to get it postmarked ASAP. Send it via CERTIFIED MAIL.

Also, be sure that all buyer(s) who signed the original paperwork also signs the rescission paperwork. Retain the Postmarked receipt and be very sure to mail it to the correct address.

@Grammarhero is tracking how much money that TUG has saved purchasers. How much are you saving by rescinding?

Allow up to 45 days to get your money back, and then you can go out and spend just pennies on the dollar to buy a resale bargain.

Welcome to TUG and do think about becoming a member for just $15.