• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Likelihood of 3 bedroom at Valdoro at 9 months out for early April (next year)?

ngl1020

Reaction score
HGVC owner that honestly does not use it for HGVC resorts enough. Looking at Valdoro for early April 2021. Easter is April 4 next year but know that for many "true" skiers that may be late in the season? (We are just going for other snow activities -not skiers). Just curious if anyone has had luck with Valdoro at the 9 month mark. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Mitzi Witt

TUG Member
Reaction score
You should be fine. April has generally been easy, at least for me.

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Valdoro in early April is still ski season. I know that I usually book this time of year because it is spring break at schools in our area. I am however able to book because I own a ski week there. I would say that you have a possibility because April is actually late in the ski season. You can definitely book later in April. Breckenridge is now open through late May.

ngl1020

Reaction score
Valdoro in early April is still ski season. I know that I usually book this time of year because it is spring break at schools in our area. I am however able to book because I own a ski week there. I would say that you have a possibility because April is actually late in the ski season. You can definitely book later in April. Breckenridge is now open through late May.
Yes, my kids' school has Spring Break Easter week each year. Really the only time we can try to get out in the snow (we live in FL) so it can be challenging unless Easter is somewhat early. 2021 may be our best bet for awhile.

Having not been to Breckenridge before, for those of you who have been, would you recommend for 11 & 9 year olds? Again, not for skiing but for other winter sports (cross country, dog sledding, fat biking, etc)? One thing I am nervous about is the elevation. We went to Jackson Hole last year and that was only 6500 above sea level and my husband felt the effects the first day.

Any input appreciated!!

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
We go to valdoro about 3-4 times a year both winter and summer mouths. We love the resort and the town of Breckenridge. In the winter we ski and in the summer we hike and bike. As you probably know, Breckenridge is at 9600 ft with the mountains higher than that. We haven’t had any issues with elevation but do have friends who have.