• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Westin Flex/Interval Question

SGould

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you able to deposit Westin Flex weeks into Interval? I do not see my Westin Flex week as an option to deposit but see my WKORV-N week as an option. Thanks!

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Are you able to deposit Westin Flex weeks into Interval? I do not see my Westin Flex week as an option to deposit but see my WKORV-N week as an option. Thanks!

Yes - it can be deposited. You bought the Flex from developer right? If so it should be in the same account as your WKORV-N unit. It might take a month or two to show up.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Call vistana, they may have to reach out to II and have it placed into the account. That happened to me with a resale mandatory property

SGould

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you know with the flex plans if you can only use the points to book cruises? That is what Interval said but the person on the phone said they were not sure how the flex plans work lol.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Do you know with the flex plans if you can only use the points to book cruises? That is what Interval said but the person on the phone said they were not sure how the flex plans work lol.
Not sure it’s worth it. Haven’t heard many people using SO to book cruises. I understand there are expensive copays that go along with it. You can just get a better deal on a cruise

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
No - the Flex points can be used for timeshare exchanges. The overlay looks something like this. So for example if you wanted to trade into a 2 bedroom in II with a resort and time period TDI of 115-130 you would need to deposit 81,000 HomeOptions/StarOptions.

vistana-chart-with-interval_1_orig.png

SGould

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was in II again today. Should my Westin Flex points be in the same deposit area as my week ownership at WKORV-N? I do see the Westin Flex under what I own in my profile. I am trying to figure out how to use my flex points for an exchange.