• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What does outside look to you right now?

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
Ok, Since @slip is showing the beautiful life in Hawaii, I thought it only fair to show what I have where I am at now.

You guessed it. The picture says it all.

So, what does outside look to you where you are at? The actual location doesn’t matter.

710adcfc018da05f5c6c2b8250e94958.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
Please, please, please show me a nice timeshare balciny view with Ocean...I could use it about now.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Dark, full moon, high clouds here. I walked the dog just before sunset in my shirtsleeves after raking some leaves this 60 degree afternoon.. The deep-freeze the Eastern 2/3 of the country is experiencing (or will be soon) is 150 miles East of us basically following the Eastern slope of the Rockies and across the Great Plains. Snow is being made at the ski resorts, anticipating opening for Thankgiving. In other words, normal.

Jim

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
It's dark now but we have had amazing weather this week. Clear, sunny, in the high 70's. So of course we cleaned out the garage today. :p

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
6FB5FE2D-745F-4042-9E41-41FB249EBC29.jpeg
It was a nice warmer sunny day going up to 62. After the freezing weather the last few nights in the 20s and 30s and days struggling to 50 the warmer weather was refreshing. Beautiful enough to enjoy the air show today.

For New York where I originally am from, this weather would be normal but mind boggling for living in South Carolina. This is how our weather is usually in January.

Last edited:

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's dark now but we have had amazing weather this week. Clear, sunny, in the high 70's. So of course we cleaned out the garage today. :p

I live in the same area. In my neighborhood, it was 77 this afternoon and 89 yesterday. Played volleyball at a friend's house today until sundown. Here's what I get to see almost every day, all winter long:

Sunny San Diego.JPG

Last edited:

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Weather in Northern California has been unusually warm for this time of year. 72 degrees and sunny. No wind. We need rain to end fire season. We usually get rain by now. Balmy weather. Went for a run today in shorts and tee shirt. Perfect.

Brett

Reaction score
sunny and 70° this Veterans Day in southeast Virginia

I understand the temps will plunge to a bone chilling 45° tomorrow

missyrcrews

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cold Spring Resort, Acadia Village Resort, Samoset Resort
I'm looking out over Lake Winnisquam in NH, and further in the distance, Lake Winnipesaukee. (We're at Steele Hill Resort in Sanbornton.) The mountain peaks will be snow-covered later on today. Trying to get my girls moving so that we can beat the snow home!

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I'm looking out over Lake Winnisquam in NH, and further in the distance, Lake Winnipesaukee. (We're at Steele Hill Resort in Sanbornton.) The mountain peaks will be snow-covered later on today. Trying to get my girls moving so that we can beat the snow home!

Safe travels! Wish I was up there-permanently!;)

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Deleted]

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
The quintessential autumn day in CA which looks remarkably similar to the quintessential summer day. I wouldn't mind some fall color and cooler temps, but I'll take it, because it is what it is.

20191111_094318.jpg

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Outside of my window right now is 60 degrees and the sun is bright in Coastal/Tidewater VA.

PamMo

TUG Member
Reaction score
You guys sure do have some pretty views! Thanks for sharing. We had gorgeous 75F weather here yesterday, but have had a combination of sleet, snow, and freezing rain all morning. It's 27F outside now, so I'm not going out to take a photo. It's supposed to drop down to 12F tonight, and that's not wind chill temps!

Last edited:

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
You guys sure do have some pretty views! Thanks for sharing. We had gorgeous 75F weather here yesterday, but have had a combination of sleet, snow, and freezing rain all morning. It's 27F outside now, so I'm not going out to take a photo. It's supposed to drop down to 12F tonight, and that's not wind chill temps!

Yes, all except mine . However it is plus 6 here today so the snow is melting. Thank God for vacation.

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
I live in the same area. In my neighborhood, it was 77 this afternoon and 89 yesterday. Played volleyball at a friend's house today until sundown. Here's what I get to see almost every day, all winter long:

View attachment 14975

Beautiful! I love California. Is it just me or is California getting dryer and dryer? I remember as a kid (40 years ago) the grass in your area looked greener. Maybe just me. Same as in Lahina Hawaii...everything just looks dryer.