• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The Villages Timeshare Club Meeting 1/15/2018 - TUG presenting!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I will be speaking at the Villages Timeshare meeting on January 15th (next month) at 7pm at the Laurel Manor recreation center.

I also stick around for awahile afterwards and chat/answer questions for those in need!

While this is a private meeting for villages residents, guests can attend if you provide me with your name beforehand so I can put you on the guest list!

there is no charge or fee to attend, its completely free! So if you are in the area, or know someone who lives in the villages who is a timeshare owner...stop on by!

to get on the guest list you can email or pm me tugadmin@tug2.net

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
I will be speaking at the Villages Timeshare meeting on January 15th (next month) at 7pm at the Laurel Manor recreation center.

I also stick around for awahile afterwards and chat/answer questions for those in need!

While this is a private meeting for villages residents, guests can attend if you provide me with your name beforehand so I can put you on the guest list!

there is no charge or fee to attend, its completely free! So if you are in the area, or know someone who lives in the villages who is a timeshare owner...stop on by!

to get on the guest list you can email or pm me tugadmin@tug2.net
Should the title say 2018 instead of 2017? :)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
it most certainly should!

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wishing everyone attending a successful get together. Wishing the group a very,very Happy 2018 New Year.:clap::thumbup:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Do you also sign autographs and take selfies with fans?:D

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brian,
We live in Sarasota do you ever have meetings there?
Ilene

TUG does not, but there is a florida timeshare owners group that meets in venice a few times a year.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you also sign autographs and take selfies with fans?:D

sometimes! =)

Its a fun trip every year since my dad lives there. he attends the meetings from time to time too if he is able to!

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
...there is a florida timeshare owners group that meets in venice a few times a year.

Florida Timeshare Owners Group actually meets in Sarasota (not Venice). Twice each year, November and March. Interesting and very well informed speakers. Have attended several March meetings. Members ($70 per year, iirc) can obtain audio recordings of any meetings they are unable to attend ($10 for a thumb drive with the entire recorded meeting, includes mailing cost). I seem to recall that it's a Hampton Inn on University Parkway where FTOG meets.

Last edited:

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
This is within short walking distance of my dad's house - I will, sadly, not be visiting during this window of time. But have a good meeting! :)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thank you! its always a fun time to visit that group! we usually close the place down with folks staying after asking questions!

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Brian are you going to be at the Orlando TUG get together?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly im usually only in the villages for the night and we are always a day or two off on that schedule :(

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thanks to all that came out again for a wonderful meeting! packed house as always and we even had to go find more chairs =D