• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval International Platinum Discount Code

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
Interval International called me a little while ago offering me a 50% discount for Vistana owners off the annual fee of $139 for upgrading to Platinum. I didn't feel that I needed it then so I declined. Well, just realized that it would make sense to actually be a platinum member to take advantage of the extra discounts on the couple of getaways that I'd like to purchase as well as the room upgrade fees on exchanges.

I'd call II, unfortunately, they are closed now. Anyone know if this offer is still available?

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interval International called me a little while ago offering me a 50% discount for Vistana owners off the annual fee of $139 for upgrading to Platinum. I didn't feel that I needed it then so I declined. Well, just realized that it would make sense to actually be a platinum member to take advantage of the extra discounts on the couple of getaways that I'd like to purchase as well as the room upgrade fees on exchanges.

I'd call II, unfortunately, they are closed now. Anyone know if this offer is still available?
try putting in code 17000 to renew, thats what it shows on my mailer for my vistana account. This code will only work for the targeted account, so it should work for you since you received a phone call.

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
try putting in code 17000 to renew, thats what it shows on my mailer for my vistana account. This code will only work for the targeted account, so it should work for you since you received a phone call.

Thanks for your help Steve! I will give the code a try when Interval comes back online.

Cheers,
Susan

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I think that STAR50 might also work. My mailer also has the 17000 promo code. Either one still requires a targeted account, which yours likely is since they called you.

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
I think that STAR50 might also work. My mailer also has the 17000 promo code. Either one still requires a targeted account, which yours likely is since they called you.

Thank you Dioxide. Didn't try STAR50 but mailer code 17000 still works.

Susan

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland

We just upgraded this week to platinum. I wasn't aware of the room upgrade fees. What is that and how does it work? We upgraded mostly for the guest fees as our children have been taking advantage
of getaways lately.

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
Hi Tucsonadventurer,

My apologies, I wasn't too clear before but I was referring to the the size upgrade fee. When exchanging into a larger size unit, there is a size upgrade fee. It was $99 to upgrade from 1 bed to exchange into a 2 bed before platinum, but now with platinum membership it is only $59.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We just upgraded this week to platinum. I wasn't aware of the room upgrade fees. What is that and how does it work? We upgraded mostly for the guest fees as our children have been taking advantage
of getaways lately.
These are the new upgrade fees that II is charging when you trade up from one unit size to a larger unit. Gold and Platinum members get a discount on the regular $99 per step up fee.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Are there any new platinum discount codes? I tried both mentioned in this thread today and neither works for me. Thanks!