• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

jmdickie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi. I did read the FAQ but did not see the answer to this question. If I cancel a pending request will I get back the exchange fee and or the e plus? The last day of travel is still more than 60 days out. (120 days)

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
• Yes, but only by calling II on the phone. This can’t be done online. ( in the II faq)

I do not believe there is any charge, but you can find out when you call.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Is ePlus refundable? I didn't think it was?

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Hmm. I thought all 'pending' fees were refundable. I'll ask.

jmdickie

TUG Member
Reaction score
So I did call and the woman I spoke to said it was all refundable. I did not feel real sure of her response though because she has given me other incorrect information. Perhaps you may know the answer to this one as I did not ask this. If I am offered something and don't accept it, can I later cancel my pending request and get a refund? I believe I can but not sure

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There are 2 ways your request can get matched. 1) Automatically matched and you have 24 hours to cancel. You have to look out for email alerts / confirmation or log into II to check. Pass 24 hours, good luck, you may be able to argue that you did not get an email etc. which has happened. 2) Agent called you for something that you had not requested and if you accept, you also have 24 hours to cancel.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
So I did call and the woman I spoke to said it was all refundable. I did not feel real sure of her response though because she has given me other incorrect information. Perhaps you may know the answer to this one as I did not ask this. If I am offered something and don't accept it, can I later cancel my pending request and get a refund? I believe I can but not sure

You can always cancel a pending request and get a refund. E-Plus is also refundable because E-Plus does not exist until there is an exchange. If it's still pending then E-Plus hasn't happened yet. They just like taking the prepayment for obvious reasons and the only benefit to the member is they don't have to remember to add it once there is a match. I never add E-Plus until I get a match. The fear stems from the original programming where canceling was an unknown.

jmdickie

TUG Member
Reaction score
That makes good sense. I did not realize I could add E-Plus when I get a match :)

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
That makes good sense. I did not realize I could add E-Plus when I get a match :)

You have 5 days from the match date to add E-plus and then the option will disappear. The 5 day clock use to start from the initial match even if the match was canceled in 24 hours but thankfully they have fixed that so the clock restarts if there is a cancel.