• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI portal without going through Wyndham

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to log in to the Wyndham RCI portal without going through the Wyndham website? It's annoying to be locked out at 10:45 every night.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
No. In computer speak, Wyndham is doing an OAuth authorization to RCI, allowing you to login to RCI without having to use a password. So without a account login/password into RCI, there is no way to login directly.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Unless you had a pre existing Wyndham account, then you can link it and log in both ways. But without another RCI unit that generates TPUs you can only use it for last call type stuff.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
A RCI acct that you pay for, rather than the RCI provided acct.

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany Village
Bluegreen CMV UDI
RCI pts at VVParkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
pre exisisting what?

Before the Points portal some of us who owned resorts other than Wyndham were given a free weeks account to deposit our weeks into.
Mine is still active and still free. :ignore:

Vacationfuntips

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just call the RCI line for Club Wyndham and ask them for your RCI account number. You can go and register once you have your account number on the RCI site.

You won'the be able to do a Wyndham exchange, but you can do cash transactions - extra vacations, hotel, airfare, car rentals, etc...

Cynthia T. :)

Xcalibur

Reaction score
Just call the RCI line for Club Wyndham and ask them for your RCI account number. You can go and register once you have your account number on the RCI site.

You won'the be able to do a Wyndham exchange, but you can do cash transactions - extra vacations, hotel, airfare, car rentals, etc...

Cynthia T. :)

How is RCI for those cash transactions? Someone told me to RCI we pretty good for that... Can anyone confirm or reject?

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
How is RCI for those cash transactions? Someone told me to RCI we pretty good for that... Can anyone confirm or reject?

I have no idea what you are asking

But as Cynthia said you can use your Wyndham provided Rci account like any Rci weeks account.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
if you're talking about rentals? Yes I have rented.
Or if you want to call extra vacation? That I don't know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to log in to the Wyndham RCI portal without going through the Wyndham website? It's annoying to be locked out at 10:45 every night.

You must be on Central Time. It closes down at 8:45p for me!

I do not know if the RCI weeks site has a similar shut-down time, but there is no way to see the same inventory or book using Wyndham points deposited to RCI without going through Wyndham.

The Weeks account will also not have any info on your Wyndham-RCI portal points, ongoing searches, or reservations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas

If you go to Vegas or Orlando frequently then RCI last call or extra vacations might benefit you.

I use RCI for last call and extra vacations fairly regularly because they have good inventory in Vegas for those deals and so I use RCI to book for my family when they come to visit.

Every now and then they have other good deals (like the one I'm using to go to Sedona in a few weeks). You just have to keep your eyes open and search regularly to find the good stuff. And/or be a TUG member and watch the Sightings forum.

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Unless you had a pre existing Wyndham account, then you can link it and log in both ways. But without another RCI unit that generates TPUs you can only use it for last call type stuff.

Or a preexisting RCI account . . . I can log in either way because I also have have a non-Wyndham T/S that was tied to my RCI account before I acquired my Wyndham points/account.

donnaval

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you get onto the RCI site before the Wyndham site closes down, you can keep your RCI account open all night if you want, as long as you remember to keep the page active - I've done this a number of times to be able to grab the stuff that gets loaded in late at night. About every 30 minutes, the RCI site will log you out if you don't do something to keep it active, you just need to refresh the page now and then to keep it open. Once it logs you out, you won't be able to get back in.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Or a preexisting RCI account . . . I can log in either way because I also have have a non-Wyndham T/S that was tied to my RCI account before I acquired my Wyndham points/account.

Yes, I meant pre-existing RCI account, NOT Wyndham. Sorry.