• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Beware of this TUG Seller

teshiachris

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I hate to to this but I feel I have to, to save some of you time when dealing with this seller. History. A few months ago he/she listed his Marriott Harbour Point at shelter Cove Fixed week 13 for 25.00. When I reached out to him we had several conversations. Ultimately we reached an agreement about me purchasing his timeshare. When it came down to it he had a "death" in the family, understandable. Then when that was over he had another sick relative, ok, little suspicious but understandable. Then after that oh, i'm in the middle of house closings....now I know I'm being jerked around. Just say no if you dont want to sell. He now has re-listed the same property for $595.00 heres the link:
http://tug2.com/TimeshareMarketplac...tingGUID=12883c38-4784-44e4-8424-2a6c31d296d7

When I reached out not knowing it was him he sends me an email why am I sending him messages when I "didnt want to buy his timeshare before"!!! and if your serious the question regarding closing/transfer costs must be discussed between him and his fiancee.....lol. I backed out last time after weeks of getting nowhere with him because it was one excuse after the other. I will not post his name but stay away from this listing, it's a waste of time. I think he just likes to get emails from people.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Hi All,

I hate to to this but I feel I have to, to save some of you time when dealing with this seller. History. A few months ago he/she listed his Marriott Harbour Point at shelter Cove Fixed week 13 for 25.00. When I reached out to him we had several conversations. Ultimately we reached an agreement about me purchasing his timeshare. When it came down to it he had a "death" in the family, understandable. Then when that was over he had another sick relative, ok, little suspicious but understandable. Then after that oh, i'm in the middle of house closings....now I know I'm being jerked around. Just say no if you dont want to sell. He now has re-listed the same property for $595.00 heres the link:
http://tug2.com/TimeshareMarketplac...tingGUID=12883c38-4784-44e4-8424-2a6c31d296d7

When I reached out not knowing it was him he sends me an email why am I sending him messages when I "didnt want to buy his timeshare before"!!! and if your serious the question regarding closing/transfer costs must be discussed between him and his fiancee.....lol. I backed out last time after weeks of getting nowhere with him because it was one excuse after the other. I will not post his name but stay away from this listing, it's a waste of time. I think he just likes to get emails from people.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. If I am reading it right, the reply you got sounds like there was still an open question about who was to pay for closing/transfer costs. Was that agreed upon with your first offer?

It just doesn't make sense that someone would post a TS for sale just to jerk people around. There are always two sides to a story and it would be interesting to hear the other side.

teshiachris

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles. If I am reading it right, the reply you got sounds like there was still an open question about who was to pay for closing/transfer costs. Was that agreed upon with your first offer?

It just doesn't make sense that someone would post a TS for sale just to jerk people around. There are always two sides to a story and it would be interesting to hear the other side.

Yes, i agreed to pay closing costs. He's out of his mind. I agreed to everyting he listed the last time.