• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

watch Simon get...

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Brings tears to your eyes - well mine anyway.

Another Susan Boyle.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Simon gets flak on the comments, but the audience was just as bad. And Simon actually had the most relevant statements. I like them as a pair, but it may not always be necessary. If he gets invited to be in an opera, it's up to the producers if they need her. And she has a beautiful voice as well. Still, I hope they do an album together.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Chills. Beautiful duo.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Meh.....Yes, this guy has a great voice, but alot of people on BGT do....it's the whole, "reverse-discrimination" thing that bothers me...Yes, don't hate people because they don't look like stars, but don't cheer louder because they don't either

Let me ask you, if this guy looked like Fabio or Justin Beiber or like every other celebrity, would you have been so impressed by his voice to post a video? The reason he's gotten so much publicity isn't because he's a great singer, which he is...but because people believe they have treat him differently then everyone else...reverse discrimination is just as bad as regular discrimination

Close your eyes next time you watch BGT, you'll see....

persia

Reaction score
I agree that he may or may not win the competition, but I think the strength behind shows like BGT are the surprises, the fact that a pair that you could dismiss out of hand could, in fact, possess enough talent be in the competition in the later stages. Time will tell whether he wins or loses, but there are a lot of opera companies that would love to have him and he definitely has a career in front of him.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I always thought Paul and Susan should hook up.

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Meh.....Yes, this guy has a great voice, but alot of people on BGT do....it's the whole, "reverse-discrimination" thing that bothers me...Yes, don't hate people because they don't look like stars, but don't cheer louder because they don't either

Let me ask you, if this guy looked like Fabio or Justin Beiber or like every other celebrity, would you have been so impressed by his voice to post a video? The reason he's gotten so much publicity isn't because he's a great singer, which he is...but because people believe they have treat him differently then everyone else...reverse discrimination is just as bad as regular discrimination

Close your eyes next time you watch BGT, you'll see....

Unusual use of the phrase. Don't think it applies at all. Do agree that he has an amazing voice. I think everyone would have have been cheering even if he looked like an everyday bloke from Britain. No way to prove either way, but I like my version better.