• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cabo airport to PB sunset Beach, $200 US?

yumdrey

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I searched TUG thread about airport pick-up from SJD (Cabo) airport to PBSB.
I contacted several companies and one company recommended by a tugger is asking me $200.
It didn't sound like a shared ride, the company said they don't offer shared ride unless I find one more person.
If I travel alone, is it impossible to get a shared ride?

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Why don't you just take the shuttle transportation offered on the Pueblo Bonito website for $19?

hypnotiq

TUG Member
Reaction score
+1 for the shuttle.

I couldn't remember how much it was but I know it was nowhere near $200. :)

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can take a shared ride as suggested, or you can get a private ride each way if there are a few of you. We used cielito lindo, $65 each way if i remember correctly. Many tuggers have used and vouched for them.

But on the pbsb website you can pay for arranged shared ride.

yeereid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Shearwater-Kauai
Maui Sunset
I'm checking in to PBSB on Thur Mar 15 and we (2 of us) just booked the resort's shuttle for $19 pp OW. The reviews have been quite favorable and while PBSB is the last stop, it will be good to see the the other PB resorts for an overview.

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
only thing bad about the shared ride, is you may have to wait a half hour to 45 minutes for another flight to arrive to fill the van. The only person in our group that had to use the shared ride experienced this on the way from airport to hotel. We traveled March spring break 2011.

RichardL

TUG Member
Reaction score
I searched TUG thread about airport pick-up from SJD (Cabo) airport to PBSB.
I contacted several companies and one company recommended by a tugger is asking me $200.
It didn't sound like a shared ride, the company said they don't offer shared ride unless I find one more person.

You will really enjoy your stay there. We go frequently and the weather there is now this time of year. If you are in the mood, you can always take a taxi to Costco to stock up on things.

yumdrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
I reserved airport to PBSB through cabo san lucas tours(.net), in an old thread, a tugger recommended this company. Rate is $18 pp/one way.
They offer only one way ride due to taxi unions in PBSB.
I need to use PBSB shuttle on the way back.
Cannot wait to be in Cabo and PBSB!

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
I reserved airport to PBSB through cabo san lucas tours(.net), in an old thread, a tugger recommended this company. Rate is $18 pp/one way.
They offer only one way ride due to taxi unions in PBSB.
It was likely me(and if it wasnt im adding my +1) I always use Johan and Sandras discount tour company when travelling in MX, and often post about them on these forums. Great rates on tours!

Last edited:

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
The transportation on the way back will likely be by taxi as the shuttles are just one way--from the airport to the resort--because of the taxi union. You just need to sign up for the return trip with the concierge a day or two before you want to leave. My daughter and son-in-law just returned Sat. from a glorious week at Sunset Beach and the PB transportation worked perfectly.

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
The transportation on the way back will likely be by taxi as the shuttles are just one way--from the airport to the resort--because of the taxi union. You just need to sign up for the return trip with the concierge a day or two before you want to leave. My daughter and son-in-law just returned Sat. from a glorious week at Sunset Beach and the PB transportation worked perfectly.
the concierge will arrange a shared taxi ride back to airport with other guests as long as the times add up.

curtbrown

TUG Member
Reaction score
We used Cabo Transfers for a round-trip shared shuttle when we stayed at Pueblo Bonito Rose a few months ago. The price for a round-trip was $34.00/pp ($17.00 each way). I think it runs a little more if you are headed to resorts on the Pacific side. You'll also need to pre-book online prior to your trip and have a printed voucher in order to get around the taxi union's metered taxi requirement. Here's their website -

http://www.cabotransfers.com/

Curt

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Transfer

I use Cielto Lindo everytime I go to Cabo, they do a wonderful job and in the end if there are 4 people the price is almost the same as a shared shuttle.