• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Global American Company, Austin , TX

mfiscus

TUG Member
Reaction score
GAC claims to be a "leading international events planner with a reputation for delivering successful, imaginative, world-class events". They have "clients" interested in purchasing my Grand Mayan timeshare. Has anyone dealt with these guys? www.globalamericancompany.com

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If they made first contact with you and/or if they want ANY money from you then it is the all too familiar up front fee operation and should be avoided.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
This company is mentioned in posts dated November 2011. You can scroll down this list and find it.

mfiscus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Global American Scam

Thanks all!! Lucky for me I'm a TUG member. It just sounded to good of course. All of these guys are preying on people who are being hit hard and they deserve some jail time. The best recourse is for everyone to stay alert and post,post,post information. Thanks again!

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks all!! Lucky for me I'm a TUG member. It just sounded to good of course. All of these guys are preying on people who are being hit hard and they deserve some jail time. The best recourse is for everyone to stay alert and post,post,post information. Thanks again!

I couldn't agree more. Thank you for bringing the operation to our attention again as that leads to more hits when other potential victims do their search.
Some things need repeating.

mfiscus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Global American Scam

By the way, someone hacked their website already and posted a big "fraud" message right on their first page. Funny.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
GAC claims to be a "leading international events planner with a reputation for delivering successful, imaginative, world-class events". They have "clients" interested in purchasing my Grand Mayan timeshare. Has anyone dealt with these guys? www.globalamericancompany.com

Funny, their website has been hacked. Someone added in a big text box that Global American Company is not honest as they stole copyrighted material from another company and to contact the Attorney General.

A company that steals from people also steals material from other companies? I am shocked!